Official Patty Mills Thread

Down 20 after 3 quarters.

Kenyon Martin is on his team also, had 22pts 11 reb

Mills finished with 32pts

Marbury is on the opposition Beijing Ducks, had 18pts, 8 asts.

skip to about 1hr23mins in Part 2 if you want to see the 3 to take the lead.

Final score was 99-97 Ducks

---------- Post added 03-12-2011 at 07:23 PM ----------

Patty Mills highlights vs Beijing Ducks - YouTube

huge game by Mills.... who is the dude in the blue on the bench picking his nose whilst mills takes his free throws? lol

This is great for Mills, he will learn alot under Parker, and he is also then under the nose of his National Team's coach. Sounds like more playing time for Australia to me. I cant see him getting much time with the Spurs however. Would he be their 3rd string PG behind Parker and Neal?

But the spurs?! No offense to spurs fans but I can't stand them, there generally a boring team to watch. Foxtel has shown about 3-4 spurs games in a row now and it's driving me nuts.

It's called being a top team in the League. That's why the Spurs have been getting shown and I love it. Spurs/Bulls and then Spurs/OKC are top of the League clashes. I thought it was xmas :)

It bugs me when people know so little about the game of basketball that they don't see all the little things that teams like the Spurs do. It can't all be alley oops of John Wall to JaVale McGee in a 30pt loss.

Learn the game and not just the highlights and you may one day appreciate championship teams.

p.s. I love Patty Mills, and he is exciting, but T.P is still more exciting, have you seen some of the lay ups he's putting in over 7 footers'??? Freaking amazing.

My knowledge might not be as deep as some, but I see the things. I know why they been a top tier team for so long now, but despite this they still struggle to hold my interest for a full length of a game. Maybe I'm more simple minded. Maybe I need more obvoius flashes of greatness to hold my attention, what ever it is each to there own. I know what i like and I know which games I'd pass on watching.

Great news for Patty, I was hoping DJ got traded there to play under Parker.
I've always been a bit meh about the Spurs as with most people but after watching the past few games on espn I really like their style. Parker is a freak and Green and Neal are pretty exciting to watch too. Duncan is still boring as batsh!t though haha

Mills will be second PG not third I think.

They were looking at ways to use Neal as a true SG instead of backing up as PG!

Parker is the most underrated PG in the NBA in my opinion. To put it into perspective, go down to your local, dribble toward the ring and try pit in a tear drop that would clear Serge Ibaka!! You will soon see just how hard that is :lol:

It's not just Duncan that is Fundamental, it is Pop too! He tells you how to play, and if you go for an alley instead of just taking the 2 points in the easiest way possible, you will know about it at the next training session!!

Back
Top Bottom