Official Patty Mills Thread

I hate the Tigers, but am in Melbourne so will definitely go along and see him. Hopefully it wont be for long and he will be back the the Blazers before Christmas.

You're gonna need more than that after what the Hawks did yesterday :p

may need one of these

Stshirt.jpg
kings where terrible yesterday with demos,dillaney and jackson all playing in the aba final they didnt play there imports and still destroyed us ...

how did they go in the aba mate?

jono

kings where terrible yesterday with demos,dillaney and jackson all playing in the aba final they didnt play there imports and still destroyed us ...

how did they go in the aba mate?

jono

Yeah it was close at the half but hawks blew it out in the 4th. And also without our 2 imports who weren't cleared.

Te other fellas won the Grand Final by beating a previously unbeaten at home team in Newcastle. Good day all round for Illawarra bball. Pre season is never accurate though but a good warmup session!

@Patty_Mills
Patrick Mills
@MelbTigersHQ almost sold out yet?

@Patty_Mills Very few tickets left for GA as of lunchtime through Ticketmaster. Corporate tickets available through the club on 03 9320 2490

I feel worse for Juwan Howard; he's been in the NBA for 15 years, was part of the iconic Fab Five in college yet Panini thinks he's some 2nd round pick who has been in NBA for 5 minutes.

I feel worse for Juwan Howard; he's been in the NBA for 15 years, was part of the iconic Fab Five in college yet Panini thinks he's some 2nd round pick who has been in NBA for 5 minutes.

Good call, hadn't thought of it from the other side! haha Juwan has been a star and is a seasoned veteren.

Funny how they also can't read numbers...

I used to have the Classics Patty Mills rookie #ed 6/25 with Juan on the front. Technically it was jersey numbered.

I mean, can't people tell the difference between an african American and an australian Aboriginal? It's kinda like saying all black people look alike - blatantly not true. I can tell the difference and I'm a white boy.lol

^Cause I'm sure the people making the cards know the face of every single player in the NBA. Mistakes like this have happened in just about every sport with trading cards. I mean who would recognize Patty Mills anyway if you weren't Aussie?

^Cause I'm sure the people making the cards know the face of every single player in the NBA. Mistakes like this have happened in just about every sport with trading cards. I mean who would recognize Patty Mills anyway if you weren't Aussie?

Even so, I can recognise the difference between the number 6 and the number 8...

Where is the 6? EDIT never mind I didn't look at the first card. Looking at his number 6 quickly can easily look like an 8.

Error cards make me laugh! I have a nice melo card with a pic of garnett on it :) now how could you stuff that up. Must be the printers I guess.

Back
Top Bottom