Official Patty Mills Thread

not sure if the Trade will help him at all obviously Miller is our but Felton would be a direct replacement wouldnt he? I'd just like to see him get more minutes, he's currenlty a 3rd string PG really he should be at minimum the number 1 backup PG. Maybe another team who is thin on PG's would be make better use of his ability.

Then again its 1am and im might be way off the mark, who knows!

HONG KONG -- Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony say they will consider offers to play professional basketball in China if there is no resolution to the NBA lockout.

Both players are on a promotional tour of China while monitoring news from home about the NBA's labor impasse.

Anthony
Anthony
Paul
Paul

With Kobe Bryant reportedly negotiating a deal to play in Turkey, New Orleans Hornets' Paul and New York Knicks forward Anthony said they were also considering overseas moves.

Asked by SNTV where they would go, Anthony replied "China." Paul said "Same, no question."

The answers may have been designed to compliment their hosts, but Anthony added "it's a lot of history here, the fans are great; why not, why not try it out?"

Meanwhile, Portland Trail Blazers point guard Patrick Mills says he is looking into a move back to his native Australia to play in the National Basketball League as long as the NBA lockout continues.

"The most important thing for me is to find somewhere to play," Mills told Australian Associated Press. "Definitely NBL teams have reached out. I am looking at that, but also teams in Europe and other options. But right now there is no rush in making a decision; it will come over the next couple of months."

NBL chief executive Larry Sengstock was eager to bring Mills home, saying the league was "determined to look at any and every option to facilitate his signing with an NBL team."

Anthony and Paul, both members of the U.S. squad which won the 2008 Olympic gold medal in Beijing, continued their Hong Kong visit Wednesday before moving on to mainland China.

Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony latest to look at foreign offers - ESPN

it's in the other NBL thread but yeah awesome news and confirmed just minutes ago

@NBL
NBL
Melbourne Tigers confirm Patty Mills has signed to play for the club #NBL11

Fking Melbourne.... Could have been any other club, except Sydney! :p

I really wonder if there was a push or "campaign" by higher authorities to get him there after Melbournes last couple of seasons! melbourne needs to be strong for the NBL's future!

Yes definitely think something up there as far as I knew Adelaide and Cairns were the two teams with a chance for him.

Didnt know Melbourne still had a basketball team? If so heard they were
Going to merge with Port Adelaide. Lol

30 October is circled in my calendar, game in town against my Hawks, so keen!!

14th October for me. First Wildcats home game is against Melbourne! :D :thumbsup:

670-x-359_5f22e7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom