Al Box Breaks Group

As I type this I get an email from Al! Looks to be all go tonight.

Hopefully it happens soon as I am away for a few hours this afternoon / evening!

I picked up a Worthy Packer auto, Fleener auto and two Dwayne Allen autos (one being a redemption).

Oh and an Auto of one Colts QB.....

Chandler Harnish :cry:

Wish I had managed to pick the Raiders up also as they had a couple nice patch autos. That break certainly hurt a lot!!

Those jumbo patch cards looked nice...but all the Topps jerseys/autos seem to be such huge numbers these days...makes you wonder just how much of the product they must make ??!!

No mate, no response so far...hopefully he was too busy with the break and we'll hear from him tomorrow, but if we don't hear something soon I think we might just have to assume he's not up for it ??

Those jumbo patch cards looked nice...but all the Topps jerseys/autos seem to be such huge numbers these days...makes you wonder just how much of the product they must make ??!!

I completely agree. The numbering is ridiculous. I guess the players probably "wear" a few hundred different shirts in a day. Personally not a fan unless they are "game worn" - which none of the rookie ones are obviously. Personally I would rather see the card companies come up with some nice SP insert designs instead of these jersey cards.

No mate, no response so far...hopefully he was too busy with the break and we'll hear from him tomorrow, but if we don't hear something soon I think we might just have to assume he's not up for it ??

Yeah i think so aye. I thought he would jump at the chance to sell 3/4 boxes so easily.

I did get a couple of Toons and some RG3 RC,s and Black refractor. Oh well thats the risk you take and I will do it again, crazy8 has some football thursday night there time I think ;)

Just got email that 3 more breaks are going ahead tonight - 2 football (2011 Topps Five Star & 2011 Totally Certified) and 1 Basketball (2010/11 Gold Standard). Got teams in all 3 of these!

Yup, I've got 8 teams in the 2 FB breaks - 4 in each...bring on the HITS...haha !

Good luck to all us OCT folks!

I have 4 teams in the Basketball (not that I collect Basketball very much at all but I would love to get myself a Kobe Auto), 2 teams in the Five Star (Saints and Texans) and just the Texans in the Certified.

Hoping to get a nice Watt from the Texans with some luck.

Looks like Neil has a bunch of teams in the Certified too.

Good luck to all! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom