Al Box Breaks Group

Did okay with just the one share out of today's Al breaks, pulled a Rams auto, so not too bad for a $3 investment !

So are we all go on the OCT break ? Do people want to go with what was suggested or change a product for a 2011 one - RustyNail has asked Al if one can be changed...I'm personally not too fussed what we do this time, although if you guys all want a 2011 product in there and Al can do it, I'd be happy to swap out Chrome as every box I've seen of that has been a fizzer and it only has one hit in it..

Is this share for the same lot of people as originally locked in? As Im keen on any team shares going forward also..

You may be able to take over for me if you want? I am looking at maybe thinking of selling all I have as I have just found out yesterday that my partner is pregnant with triplets! So I don't think I am going to have the surplus funds for a while to continue collecting right now.

Thanks guys! Was definitely a shock to the system to say the least! Twins runs in both of our families so I thought maybe twins could have been on the cards, but triplets was definitely not expected!

Haha...err dunno, we were close and probably still are, but not sure where Neil's at with it after he asked Al if a change to add a 2011 product was possible....

Guys I'm as ready to go as the rest of you, haven't had a reply so may give Al one more email before we say OK go for his first list.

You may be able to take over for me if you want? I am looking at maybe thinking of selling all I have as I have just found out yesterday that my partner is pregnant with triplets! So I don't think I am going to have the surplus funds for a while to continue collecting right now.

:woot:Congrats mate, but take a big deep breath before you decide to sell your collection;) (and I still want that Pierce No 1!!!:))

Good luck with that Shannon - big change coming but im sure it will all be good buddy!!

Back
Top Bottom