Al Box Breaks Group

Heads up, Al has added a new box (another Limited) and reduced his pricing again on the rest.

Yeah, saw that, really wished he'd added something altogether new as well though. Anyway, hope some folks buy up, been very slow on there lately... No response to the email I sent him yet, will let you all know...

Yeah, saw that, really wished he'd added something altogether new as well though. Anyway, hope some folks buy up, been very slow on there lately... No response to the email I sent him yet, will let you all know...

Just got me a few more spots:
2011 Limited - Raiders, Texans and Broncos
2011 Totally Certified - Texans
2011 Five Star - Saints
2012 Inception - Titans
2012 Platinum - Titans

A couple of breaks that look like they have about a third of the teams remaining. Hopefully the sell soon so I can see some more results!

Hope Al sends out soon too. I got about four autos and a #d Panther card awaiting me!

Yeah, just read it - that sucks! At least it's only a week I suppose.

Hope our stuff was in the lots he sent out...I've just about forgotten what I pulled from his breaks! Got an email from Jon that he's just sent more stuff out, have to say I like his 10 day shipping guarantee a little better!

I know Jon at Crazy8 is worried about the hurricane, it's heading straight for his area. I think Al would be on the fringe at most being down in NC...it's making landfall further north...

Just picked up a few more from Al to move the Totally Certified along. He seems a bit hit and miss lately unfortunately unless there is stuff happening in the background that we don't know about.

I saw Jon's note about the Hurricane, must be pretty scary stuff!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281009718647?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Just a bit of a heads up guys if anybody sees these breaks on ebay. Looking very suss!!

I have bid on quite a few of this guys breaks but never won one!! Have bought stuff on his site before, which has since disappeared, and seemed OK but seeing the price this went at, and also that there is a certain bidder that crops up in nearly all of this sellers auctions, there is probably a bit of shill bidding going on. I have also been involved in instances where auctions have been taken down near to closing when the prices are still quite low. As they say "buyer beware"

I like where he says you'll get one Dolphins card from his PC plus "all the cards pulled from 12 boxes"...Right so I get all the cards ? Cool, just send me all the boxes unopened then thanks !! ;-)

Think he meant to say "all the Dolphins cards pulled from the 12 boxes"

Yeah, I'd be a bit worried about some of the ebay guys...sure there are some good ones too though, just have to find them I suppose...

I like where he says you'll get one Dolphins card from his PC plus "all the cards pulled from 12 boxes"...Right so I get all the cards ? Cool, just send me all the boxes unopened then thanks !! ;-)

Think he meant to say "all the Dolphins cards pulled from the 12 boxes"

Yeah, I'd be a bit worried about some of the ebay guys...sure there are some good ones too though, just have to find them I suppose...

I noticed that too. I guess that is why it sold for $1,025.00. At least if you were the buyer in this case and you never received all the cards you would have good grounds to dispute this case and ebay would likely give you your money back!

I think the $1,025.00 bid was a piss take I bet it doesnt get paid!!

Must probably! I could see someone misreading the auction though in thinking they were getting all the cards from the case. Would love to see how the auction plays out.

Back
Top Bottom