1X hobby of 2022 Bowman

Is Cherry not breaking tonight? I've gone in quite a few breaks but they are not live atm. Also I took three teams in a 3 box Bowman break and the next day the break had vanished from the sight and I can't see that it has been broken. I hope they didn't can it. Took three teams including Detroit.

Is Cherry not breaking tonight? I've gone in quite a few breaks but they are not live atm. Also I took three teams in a 3 box Bowman break and the next day the break had vanished from the sight and I can't see that it has been broken. I hope they didn't can it. Took three teams including Detroit.

From what i saw, no breaks tonight which is strange.

Was that the asia bowman break?

I think there's a show or something going on. I seem to recall seeing a message about a hiatus in breaks for a day or two.

From what i saw, no breaks tonight which is strange.

Was that the asia bowman break?
A 3 Box break. I bought into a few days ago when almost all the teams were available bar 3 or 4 including Pittsburg. Next day I was thinking of getting another team and it had disappeared from the breaks page and has not been broken. Very weird. I was going to ask them tonight during the life stream but it wasn't on.

Hopefully my first ever one auto Bowman Draft box has one of the better names. It might be a decent class. 2019 Bowman Draft is spinning me out. That product is looking like something else now with Gunnar and Adley, plus I think Greene still has a big upside. Carroll may have been a flash in the pan for one year but could still be the real deal. It's very unusual to have 4 guys from one product show up in a major way. And there's also CJ Abrams, Josh Jung and a few others who could still blow up. I'm not into flagship as an investment but 2023 Series 1 seems a half decent value rip given the best three of those guys from 2019 Draft have their rookies in that. Not that expensive either.

A 3 Box break. I bought into a few days ago when almost all the teams were available bar 3 or 4 including Pittsburg. Next day I was thinking of getting another team and it had disappeared from the breaks page and has not been broken. Very weird. I was going to ask them tonight during the life stream but it wasn't on.
Wish they would break some super jumbos

Yes. Until recently I hadn't been in a break for 2 months but looking through the youtube footage here and there they haven't broken much 2024 Bowman either. Maybe I missed it but those are the products you want to see.

And whilst on that, the prices for a hobby of 2024 Bowman are bs. Way over comps. $500 AUD compared to $330 in the US. They are factoring in the postage we'd have to pay...and some.

Their prices for Bowman have always struck me as way out. The current prices for 2022 Bowman are ridiculous. It's become a Delly or bust product now that Franco is basically worthless. You can get a Delly 1stBowman auto for the same or less than a jumbo.

Back
Top Bottom