#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Sorry, but that's worth calling you out on.

At the end of the day they are both businesses.

I know that I saw one company give 24 boxes! to Ozcardtrader for giveaways just last month. Let's not allow bias to cloud judgements.

Plus all the free giveaways to the facebook pages each week

Are we sure there is 5 still out there. I heard only 3 hadnt been redeemed, maybe esp can provide an actual update on how many have been

- good luck with that...
I've found out first hand this week esp don't give a rats arse about their product or customers after it's left their hands...
Always been a big supporter of the product, but they're pricks like most bigger business...

- good luck with that...
I've found out first hand this week esp don't give a rats arse about their product or customers after it's left their hands...
Always been a big supporter of the product, but they're pricks like most bigger business...

Getting your card attended to isnt going well?

I haven't actually seen any official word from ESP that they will not be honoring redemption's (apart from the 2014 GF tickets obviously) can someone show me the official advice?

Ross

I haven't actually seen any official word from ESP that they will not be honoring redemption's (apart from the 2014 GF tickets obviously) can someone show me the official advice?

Ross
I don't think I have either. I thought it was the error cards that they put the time limit on

Didn't Matt mention that they'd told him, on a thread on here somewhere a while ago?

I know its been mentioned but we all know this hobby; a friend told a friend told his neighbor........

I would like to see the announcement to the collecting community as a whole:

Dear collector,

All redemptions whilst still in stock will be honoured.
or
All redemptions have been destroyed as we no longer want you to have any incentive to purchase our 3 warehouse full of past releases.

Love Always
ESP
We are for the Collector

Hi Everyone,

Terry at ESP wanted to share some information with us:

Below is a list of teams and players ESP still has as unclaimed number signed 1 cards and framed jerseys from the Elite 2014 release.

Broncos - Corey Parker
Cowboys - Matt Scott
Titans - Greg Bird
Storm - Cameron Smith
Panthers - David Simmons
Sharks - Michael Gordon
Rabbitohs - John Sutton

If these cards are out there we would like to hear from the lucky collectors so we can provide the jersey and cards to them on the surrender of the redemption cards.

While there is not a lot of Elite 2014 left out in the market, Ikon do have a small amount of stock on hand on hand.

Happy Hunting

Hi Everyone,

Terry at ESP wanted to share some information with us:

Below is a list of teams and players ESP still has as unclaimed number signed 1 cards and framed jerseys from the Elite 2014 release.

Broncos - Corey Parker
Cowboys - Matt Scott
Titans - Greg Bird
Storm - Cameron Smith
Panthers - David Simmons
Sharks - Michael Gordon
Rabbitohs - John Sutton

If these cards are out there we would like to hear from the lucky collectors so we can provide the jersey and cards to them on the surrender of the redemption cards.

While there is not a lot of Elite 2014 left out in the market, Ikon do have a small amount of stock on hand on hand.

Happy Hunting
So we know Scott and Bird have been found and not redeemed, and we've also ruled out the chance of anyone redeeming the others and keeping it quiet.

One day, that Sutton will be mine.

Imagine if one of the redemptions was pulled by a kid and is sitting in a toy box or drawer!
This hypothetical has been stated many times but I still think it's highly unlikely a kid would have purchased a pack of a rich and scarce set like Elite.
I'd say they would know what to do with it if they did, however, as there are instructions on the back of the card.

This hypothetical has been stated many times but I still think it's highly unlikely a kid would have purchased a pack of a rich and scarce set like Elite.
I'd say they would know what to do with it if they did, however, as there are instructions on the back of the card.

My 8 year old busting 14 elite .... Oh look a shiny card (silver parallel.) World cup hero... Not a word as wasnt shiny.

I was buying cards when i was 8-10 years old and kids get more cash nowdays than i would have back then

Unless they have dyslexia.

630 case release so lets estimate that with all the unopened stock (boxes & loose packs inc. those in NZ vending machines) there is still 100 cases left (I think this is way overs).

The LS #001 redemption fell one every 39-40 cases and we believe there are 5 redemption left that haven't been found. Assuming this is the case I would find it hard to believe that all of those are left in the remaining stock. Also take into account that of that remaining stock a portion would be loose packets from searched boxes. Therefore I think it is highly likely that at least one or more of these remaining redemption's have been found, possibly by someone who has no idea.

Because Elite has been so readily available to newsagents there were quite a few kids on the various NRL trading cards pages on Facebook selling signatures etc. I believe that a couple may have even joined OZCT and were banned not long after.

The #001 redemption itself isn't a remarkable looking card. Very obvious to a collector or an adult but maybe not so much to a kid. I hope I am wrong because those cards belong with the Collectors!

Back
Top Bottom