Al Box Breaks Group

Totally Certified = Pfffffttt for me !! LOL

At least Five Star delivered me something nice, only just got it though !

Both football breaks netted me nothing

But with the Gold Standard Basketball I got a Sam Perkins manufactured patch auto so not completely a bad set of breaks.

Good to see more of the football stuff selling good lately.

Picked up an Eric Dickerson and a Devin Hester jersey from Totally Certified so not too bad, will probably be for trade if anybody interested

Picked up an Eric Dickerson and a Devin Hester jersey from Totally Certified so not too bad, will probably be for trade if anybody interested

Yeah, just a pity the Eric wasn't a Rams uni...

Wonder what the Five Star booklet I scored will be like (if it ever gets made!) there's none of Cobb and Young showing on Ebay sold or for sale...

Yeah, just a pity the Eric wasn't a Rams uni...

Wonder what the Five Star booklet I scored will be like (if it ever gets made!) there's none of Cobb and Young showing on Ebay sold or for sale...

If they can't fulfill it request a Rams booklet! Never dealt with a Topps redemption before, but I have never had issues with any of my Panini redemptions.

Al has added 3 new boxes and reduced pricing on the others for anyone interested. New boxes are 2011 Totally Certified, 2011 Topps 5 Star and 2012 Topps Chrome.

Finest box break is real close with only two teams left (Bengals and Browns).

Pretty happy I managed to get the Raiders for all three new boxes too.

Pretty happy I managed to get the Raiders for all three new boxes too.

Good luck mate !

Think I'll likely sit these ones out... still haven't got anything at all in the mail from any of his breaks yet ( nearing 6 weeks on some of them !! ) and I've already done a few breaks of these products.

Might weaken on the Five Star down the track if the prices drop...we'll see..

Got me, have taken them both so this should be busted tomorrow sometime, think it might be a bit late at night over there for it to happen today

Yeah I still have not received any of mine. If I don't have them by the end of the week I will flick Al an email and see if they have been sent. In saying this, I did request that one of the Autos I got be sent to someone else I was working on a deal with in America and they have said they received that card a couple weeks ago. I really want to get my hands on my J.J. Watt Auto I pulled a while back!!

Thought we might have had the Finest break today...but usually hear about it happening by now, so maybe not....

Finest break vid is done... A refractor and a couple of base for me...

These one box breaks just go way too fast...bit of an anti climax after waiting so long !

Guys, just received this from Al -

Hey Trevor / Neil
Sorry again for the delay. Things busy at work....just promoted to manage the hardware development team for Lenovo ThinkStation product design (workstation computers). Needless to say, tough to juggle that plus the breaks plus the family......but I find time and will continue to do it

So, as for products. What do you think about this list:
1) 2012 Topps Platinum
2) 2012 Topps Chrome
3) 2012 Topps Finest
4) 2012 Panini Gridiron

Only one I don't have is Gridiron. Let me know if you wish to change the list. I have the first 3 in stock, but will need to get the 4th product.

PS....I have some packages out and others to follow this week....will update you with status of yours later.

Al

Any thoughts??

personally would prefer some 2011 product, not really fussed about any of the first 3, gridiron definitely a goer

Not bad for a first go, should deliver 10 hits overall I think, so good chance everyone will get something and at the very least there will be a number of parallels/refractors.

I'm okay to go with this as it is just to see how it works. If we're happy that it all goes off okay and Al is okay getting stuff for us, then maybe the next one we can be more specific in what we want ? ie 2011 product, a higher priced box (Momentum?) etc

Happy to change if others really want to. If I were to swap one out it'd be chrome.