Al Box Breaks Group

Al just did his Timeless Treasures case break, not too bad, picked up 3 Ravens autos, Anthony Allen, Jimmy Smith and a Torrey Smith and 2x Joe Flacco GU along with a Philip Rivers GU and....... a Vincent Brown auto 1/10.

Very nice break with both teams, let me know if you ever want to move that VBrown ;)

I was in the contenders box break :( ouch is all I say on the product.

I picked up the Vikings Wright SP on card auto, so pretty happy with that, should be able to trade it away for a pretty nice PC addition..

Was there much Rams love in the Timeless case ? Missed out on that one...he who hesitates and all that !

Sounds like you made out well Neil !

I picked up the Vikings Wright SP on card auto, so pretty happy with that, should be able to trade it away for a pretty nice PC addition..

Was there much Rams love in the Timeless case ? Missed out on that one...he who hesitates and all that !

Have just finished watching it and while I only really was taking much notice for Raiders that may have popped up, I don't recall many Rams popping up at all. Most seemed to go to Neil or be Dolphins!

So I took a dip on this site buying into 4 breaks - 2 hockey and 2 football.

3 of them were done in December

Had to wait until Wednesday for the last one and ended up lucking out :lol:

Actually didn't get anything on the Football breaks but there was always a good chance of that with Limited and National Treasures.

Picked up a card in each of the Hockey breaks though :thumbsup:

Couple of Bradford jerseys, Stephen Jackson jersey but no autos that I can remember

Will do as I know it would be going to a good place!! would have to be $$ though, I'm after a couple of autos Flacco & Rivers for the PC

Much appreciated Neil, let me know when ya get it and hopefully we can work something out :) Happy with cash as the cpl of Rivers auto's I have are PC and I WISH I had bought some Flacco's earlier :(

cheers :thumbsup:

From Contenders Got 6 Chargers auto's for $31dlvd 2x Ingram, 1x Green, 1x Taylor and 2x Reyes (no idea if any are SP - expecting not).... pretty happy with that so I bought the Jags in the Prizm case break (last spot left, priced to sell at $35 - have no idea what Jags are in there :D)

Some dude got the Romo Golden ticket in the contenders... Massive mojo right there

im just watching the video's now from the case, so far 1/3rd the way through and havent seen 1 bills and only 1 decent card pulled..

Just finished watching the Contenders case vid. Got myself a Streater Playoff Ticket Auto /99 so pretty happy. Would have liked to see another Raider auto also, but still pretty happy with that!

Man the guy who had the Cowboys would be very, very happy I would say! What a beautiful pull!!

Just finished watching the Contenders case vid. Got myself a Streater Playoff Ticket Auto /99 so pretty happy. Would have liked to see another Raider auto also, but still pretty happy with that!

Man the guy who had the Cowboys would be very, very happy I would say! What a beautiful pull!!

Yup, insane hit... these case break shares are addictive :)

would have been nice to have the Giants as well

Yup, insane hit... these case break shares are addictive :)

would have been nice to have the Giants as well

Yeah 3 Randles wasn't it? And a couple Wilson too I think. I think Wilson will be good next year and might get some hobby love.

I agree I love case breaks. I especially like Contenders for the large number of Autos, I was tempted to get Raiders in the Prizm break, but at 1 auto a box I think it is wasn't enough to pull me in!

Saw your name on there mate, happy ya hit the Streeter... those cracked ice look awesome

Cheers mate. Pulling that Streater will go nice with the 1/1 plate I won today and another was just listed today also so will have to take a shot at that too seen I missed out on the Streater Finite 1/1 Prizim. Hopefully I can land the Cracked Ic Streater tomorrow also!

Cheers mate. Pulling that Streater will go nice with the 1/1 plate I won today and another was just listed today also so will have to take a shot at that too seen I missed out on the Streater Finite 1/1 Prizim. Hopefully I can land the Cracked Ic Streater tomorrow also!

You got the Plate :thumbsup: Nice work

Think I'm gonna chase the chargers cracked Ice if the prices are reasonable

Back
Top Bottom