Al Box Breaks Group

I GUARANTEE there is not a single CHARGERS auto in the case of contenders.....

I know this because....................

I bought the Chargers share

Haha I hope there is for your sake! With approximately 72 autos a case (looks like there is 6 autos a box) you would hope for 2 per team...

nice work.. luck to us both..
Ive been looking at case/box busts on BO doesnt look to good at all..

but hey im just in it for fun, maybe some tradebait

I have the Raiders so hoping to get at least one auto of either Miles Burris or Rod Streater. Looking at all the other breaks it seems Criner is a SP so odds are against him but I would prefer one from the other two anyway!

Please Burris!!!

Just been watching a few Contenders breaks from Card inifinity and some lucky bastard has pulled a Streater plate

I have seen a couple other Chargers in Contenders too. I think from memory Ladarius Green and Brandon Taylor?

Nice, Im not sure if there are any vet auto's.. just a few non-autos in the legends insert set I think... does he post inserts? Want the Seau and the Fouts

Yeah Al posts all including base. He normally just lets your breaks build up for a bit then sneds them all at once. But if you want them sooner you can just request them and he will send them out.

I swear I have seen a Seau Auto featured in this set too somewhere.

Al just did his Timeless Treasures case break, not too bad, picked up 3 Ravens autos, Anthony Allen, Jimmy Smith and a Torrey Smith and 2x Joe Flacco GU along with a Philip Rivers GU and....... a Vincent Brown auto 1/10.

Back
Top Bottom