Al Box Breaks Group

How much is shipping to oz?

Never really considered box breaks but with the increased shipping prices putting an end to low end impulse buys I need something to fill the time between PC acquisitions

Al doesn't charge to send his breaks out, but you might be waiting a while for them as he gathers them up to send a number at once.
Crazy8 charges $5 per order. Some folks have had probs with this though where they've been charged $5 per share they bought.

Not sure if all this might change with USPS upping their international rates though...just something else us OS collectors have to deal with now...

Thanks Trev, appreciate the info... May buy a share or two... he'll have to up the shipping now you'd think, no way a seller could eat the cost now

Just bought the Chargers Prizm case share for $23... don't even know what cards they've got in there... prob none.... should be fun...

Prizm is a great product hoping to pick up couple boxes next week

I might when/if the prices drop.. I dont know if the Football collectors give two shits about low numbered parrallels etc... Well not at least compared to what the basketball collectors do....

Happy to pick up a few chargers if I can to check the product out.. I love old school NBA, picked up a cpl Prizm Steve Kerr and Sean Elliott autos off Adam (Drob) and they are sweet, sweet cards... but the players mean something to me... If I pay $120 plus postage (DA's postage has gone up a few bucks by the looks of it) and hit two rookie auto scrubs /499 and a Blaine Gabbert Refractor, I will be pissed

Prizm Greens Gonna be a lot of upset collectors when they realize it was just the Jeremy Lin of parrallel sets

I need a new amp, wanna spend about $700 on one so I prob should ease up on the cards but every time I say that I see something else I want

Yeah I noticed about /sp in NHfl. I picked up 2 certified greens at a good price but can't move them. But in saying that I've picked up a couple full rainbows in nfl easier than nba.. I'll see what chargers I've got and let ya know

Sounds good mate

The prices that some of those Prizm Golds command are massive, could not imagine any NFL vets commanding that (or RC's for that matter) for a shiny card # out of 10

NBA has always had a huge worldwide market for low numbered insert sets... NFL never has.... Pippen Prizm Gold prob about $300.... Barry Sanders maybe $100 if that (and I know which one I'd pay more for with all things being equal)

Al did the Triple Threads Case break today. Not the best of cases, but I did a little better than most coming away with 4 hits, 2 Autos and 2 GU's plus a parallel or two and a couple of base...So not too bad for $30 in the end..

wow not bad at all.. I think I paid about $9 for a team box break of ebay for triple threads and hit 2 base..

what were the hits?