#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

I'm still amazed girds hated him so much. Not that I watched him play for panthers much..... But I love watching him play for the cows.

I'm working with Dom from ESP as we speak. So far so good.

The good news is that after asking for a purchase receipt, he seemed happy to accept that it was a part of a group case break...

I'll keep you posted

Jaja's.

And I've been granted a replacement. Thanks ESP; credit where credit is due...

Well done!!
Someone had to get lucky eventually...

At some point, You have to stand behind your product.
I hope this is the beginning of service from the supplier that we have been paying for and not getting.

Jaja's.

And I've been granted a replacement. Thanks ESP; credit where credit is due...
I was told, "all good send it back for a replacement" then it was returned to me with a note saying "sorry we couldn't replace, have some free packs of traders"

Note: I have sent in on two other occasions and has all been sweet

I was told, "all good send it back for a replacement" then it was returned to me with a note saying "sorry we couldn't replace, have some free packs of traders"

Note: I have sent in on two other occasions and has all been sweet

I hope you pulled a Legend sig! I have pulled four other damaged signature cards in the past. A Smith 2012Ltd and a 2013 Elite Pauli YG both with bent corners, a Gallen 2012Ltd with a surface abrasion (from the rollers) and a Thaiday jersey card with glue all over the front of it from 2012Ltd. All of these were much worse than the Kata I pictured. I tried to get the jersey and YG replaced via the NZ distributor, who tried for a couple of months until they gave up. I didn't bother with the other two.

In 12 years I never busted a damaged card from Select

I'm pleased that this one has worked out so far.

All of it is the acceptable risk ESP is willing to take by placing signature cards into packets. (Signatures rubbing and getting scratched) Having said that... I agree... I never pulled a damaged high end select card. I got quite a few base damaged in the strike set. But nothing too bad. I emailed select and they shipped me 6 base sets as a replacement after I sent photos of damaged cards.

At least in the champ sets it wasn't disappointing when you got a few packs. Traders is never ending disappointment. I no longer intend on buying packs of cards. I will now just buy off resellers what I need.... Which is a pity.... Busting packs is fun!

I know esp say they want us to have a receipt, but honestly who really gets a receipt when they buy packs of cards most of the time? Only time I ever do is if i buy from servo with petrol.