#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

I wonder if boxes this year will be searchable like 2014 Elite, werent the sigs/WCHPs two up from the bottom or something similar?

I wonder if boxes this year will be searchable like 2014 Elite, werent the sigs/WCHPs two up from the bottom or something similar?

That was the theory and seemed fairly consistent. In saying that the sealed boxes that I opened had the signature or WCHP in various places, sometimes first packet on the top.

My understanding is loose packets (that were returned) were turned in starter packs and sold into NZ.
JUST as I said, returned, then repacked in a different way and resold a different way.
If they were lost, they then right them off ! That is business if you don't believe it then you are a fool. They issue them to newsagency's on consignment, or sold straight up.
It is up to the agent.
Has any one pulled a decent card out of a machine, I don't think so.
Esp are just like car sales people and politicians, they tell you what you want to hear.

OK thanks for clearing that up??!!

You hate pretty hard on ESP yet you still que up for the product.

Rather than moan about ESP at any opportunity, save yourself a headache and dont buy their product!

Atleast 3 boxes I remember quite clearly hitting the sig/WCHP 1st pack
Your like a broken record Dave.

Get it back on topic slightly....

contacted ESP 2 weeks ago to redeem my Scott. They will be getting back to me hopefully Monday...

OK thanks for clearing that up??!!

You hate pretty hard on ESP yet you still que up for the product.

Rather than moan about ESP at any opportunity, save yourself a headache and dont buy their product!
Its not that I hate them, I do not like being lied to.
I have had conversations with them, and found out totally different things then what I was told.
I am in business, have been for 29 years, I do not advertise.
And yet I have been able to buy cards, own a BMW m3, pay my house off, and provide for my family, all without lying or deceiving people.
It has been all through hard work sometimes over a 100 hours a week.
Yes if you have a product that nobody else has, then flog it, but do not lie and deceive people.
I have given up buying their packets.

1000's of packets from 2014 Elite which were "returned" from the Newsagencies (as they are entitled to do) never made it back to ESP. It's stock that just vanishes. It's the reason ESP is restricting volume into the Newsagencies this year.
I guess the remaining 5 will at this point just be lost treasures of the NRL trading card world.

I find it hard to believe the 5 missing No 1s would be in those 1000packs. Maybe one is the other are in cases not open yet in someones stock!!!

I suppose that's the difference between companies that do it for card collectors and a business that does purely for monetary gain.

Sorry, but that's worth calling you out on.

At the end of the day they are both businesses.

I know that I saw one company give 24 boxes! to Ozcardtrader for giveaways just last month. Let's not allow bias to cloud judgements.