WORLDCUP - Australia vs Greece friendly tonight!

Who will win the friendly?

• Australia!!!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Greece!!!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Why isn't there a thread about this???

Any football fanatics here? Who do you reckon will win and what will the final score be? Anthony Calleja is already singing the Australian anthem!!

i think it will be a draw........but i hope the fans dont get too carried away and act like morons after the game is over...there are kids there...

Yeah soccer is such a crazy sport man... and it's the #1 sport in the world.

I've seen the doco's showing the fatalities, and the voodoo involved.. hehe.

good stuff.........hey how come Greese are the European champions ....yet they are not going to the World Cup? lol....how did that happen?

Im into a Greece win with a 2-1 scoreline paying $12 ;-)

Now all I need is the two goals :-D

That was a shit second half. Greece certainly played crap in the first half, wayward passes so many of them. they picked up in the 2nd, and applied good pressure to Australia, but i dont think australia played all that great tonight. They will prob beat Japan, but Croatia and Brazil is the big question

i wouldnt even count on them beating japan, they showed last world cup theyre no easy beats, heaps of talent there. will be tight tough games against jap and croatia i reckon, brazil will school us but who dont they school?

nah Japan won't be easy... That will be our first and biggest game ;) We gotta beat them to have any chance of progressing. Japan can play... I don't know anything about Croatia though... Hopefully we can escape with a draw from Brazil. Wouldn't it be awesome if we beat the Poms in something like the Quarters or Semis :) Would go a long way to make up for the Ashes pain :)

Hey you never know we might do a Stepehn Bradbury ala winter olympics :) Anyone see that pommy goalie on TV letting that goal go past lol

Looking Good boys and girls! What a great first half, still the boys have to learn how to shut a game down properly and take advantage when dominating play. We should have been 2-0 up at the half and had some unforced shaky moments at the back in the 2nd half. Sterjovski was good but needed to do better with his chances, everyone else was very solid. Viduka and Bres looked to have very good touch and Skoko had a night out, what a top world class goal. Thoroughly enjoyed the win. 2.25 was a bonus :cool: AUSTRALIA OWNS EUROPE!! Wonder when we get our European Cup? :p

Richo - are you Greek / a Greek supporter? :lol:

MetallicA' said:
i am an optimist and a realist ;) and I SAY we will WIN the World Cup and beat Brazil in what will be one of the biggest sporting upsets ever on JUNE 18 :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats worse than saying we could beat the best of the nba !!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom