The latest Penny PC additions and a rogue Shaq!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
34   0   0
Hi again grabbed a few more PC additions and thought I would share them!

Elite Status Gold# 6 of 24

Base Prizm Auto

Prizm Auto

Exquisite Signatures #40 of 99

12-13 Letter S # 1 of5

Letter H # 3 of 5

Which now has the 12 -13 set missing the P only so currently looks like this

And lastly I don't even really know how I ended up winning this card, but did and its not too shabby! Shaq Timeline Prime # 8 of 10.

As always thanks for Looking Have my biggest purchase in a long while in the post and will be very excited to show it off when it comes in, So until then Thanks for looking!

The elite die cut is pretty hard to come across! Love it!
Yeah it has been hard tracking down some of the inserts this year but was happy with that one!

Has Penny changed his auto again? Nice Shaq, gotta love it when an obscure bid comes up trumps!
Yeah skip I think he has, the last few in prizm especially do look like a cross between his latest auto and one from back in the early days! Yeah I was pleasantly surprised when that shaq showed up in the won items list was definitely not expecting it!

very nice! Looking forward to seeing the incoming big purchase
Not as forward as I am looking forward to receiving it!

Nice penny additions and the shaq is sweet too.
Thanks it was nice getting the shaq in the mail very rare occurrence for me!

Lovely stuff there mate. That Penny Prizm auto /25 must look pretty sweet in hand. And the site of your By the letters cards make sme want to chase one that I am looking at now.

Awesome Ant! Collection is looking amazing brother!!!
Slowly but surely it is getting there! Still some big ones missing though..

Some sweet Pennys there mate, but I love the Shaq! Great purchase.
Some lovely additions mate

Thanks heaps!

Lovely stuff there mate. That Penny Prizm auto /25 must look pretty sweet in hand. And the site of your By the letters cards make sme want to chase one that I am looking at now.

That Prizm auto is a really nice card better than I was expecting! Those by the letters I am addicted, I love the finished product takes a long time to track certain letters down though... but when you grab the final piece it is Happy Days!