The eagle has landed! *Revealed*

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Feedback - 100%
231   0   0
Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed the suspense being built lol!

So I had two mails come in today, the most exciting one from COMC that I dropped hints about in my last mailday thread!

I think we may need to work up to the big daddy tho

First, some prizm i picked up... I got a thing where I really like it when the prizm matches the uniform so here are two really nice ones!

Next some random stuff I've acquired...
Bradley Beal Select White Hot Rookie Refractor 16/25
Lebron James Prizm Green
Tracy McGrady Sign of the times 16/50
Dominique Wilkins NT HOF auto 06/25

Next up a few more additions to the Select In Flight Prizm's PC, these four giving me 22/25 in the set... ALL cards are numbered #/25 and do not appear very often... I think I like the bottom one best!

Okay, time to stop stuffing around. On to the Manimal PC (who I must admit has been on fire since the All Star Break (21ppg, 9.6rpg, 1.8bpg)

Various low end and prizm's to start...

Select Hot Rookie Refractor #/25
Prestige Bonus Shots
Elite Diecut #/24

NT 11v12 Faried / Jae Crowder #/10

Which now gives me... all 5 11v12 auto's #/10! Took a while to get these!

This 13-14 Gold Standard Platinum #/10 was part of the package...

Meaning another completed rainbow!

But wait, it gets better!

Whats better than a completed rainbow I hear you saying??

First... a very very hard card to find (ebay has them listed about about $500 a pop... dreamin lol). Rookie year and numbered 2/10 - just need the green #/5 to completed this rainbow too!

My first Immaculate pickup... yes I know I'm slow to the party.... but that patch makes it very much worth it!!

And now... for the grand daddy... the centerpiece of my Faried PC, which is now standing at 183 different cards...

It's not a logoman... but its not far off...

I present to you.....

2013-14 Gold Standard Bullion Brand #2/2

I actually managed to nab it before the official release date of Gold Standard thanks to those who busted early!!

Last edited:
All things are forgiven now. That is some amze balls pick ups. The Nique was one I didn't know about so was a suprise.

FARIED SUPERCOLLECTOR!!!!!!!!!

Nice stuff Josh. Happy for ya!

All things are forgiven now. That is some amze balls pick ups. The Nique was one I didn't know about so was a suprise.

FARIED SUPERCOLLECTOR!!!!!!!!!

Nice stuff Josh. Happy for ya!

Thanks mate! The grand daddy now instantly goes to the top of the list as my best pickup i think, above all my 1/1's