Some Penny Golds!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
34   0   0
Hi All, Not the huge card I was hoping would be here by now... But 2 awesome additions just the same.

Firstly although its numbered to 25 these are so hard to find. MVP Pro Sign Gold #9 of 25 Very happy to have it in the family, It is officially Auto no. 164!

And lastly my second 1of1, Normally these are way too expensive for me to bother with, But Terry from A1 cards and gaming helped me out in getting this one to the PC!

Well the addition I am hanging for is due in Tuesday so until then Thanks for Looking!

Congrats on the 1/1! Is the auto on the prosign faded?
Yeah Norm sadly it is, not as bad in hand as in the scan though... but it is the first one I have been able to pick up in 2 years so I figured it will do until a better one comes along! Better to have a faded one than none at all!

Yeah Norm sadly it is, not as bad in hand as in the scan though... but it is the first one I have been able to pick up in 2 years so I figured it will do until a better one comes along! Better to have a faded one than none at all!

Still a very sweet card! Shame people can't look after their cards a little better! Still well done on grabbing one!