Some more Kidd's

Bigger than ben hur for sure.
Ultimate Leadership quad patch always has a soft spot in my heart.
Definitely the mailday that has everything, one epic PC.

So my first time on here in what feels like forever.... You make me miss collecting! I am so happy your PC is still growing man, I have always had so much respect for your PC!

Epic effort man!

Thanks bro

Super impressive as always mate! Snapping up everything in sight!

Haha you should see all the ones I missed out on! Some really nice ones there

So my first time on here in what feels like forever.... You make me miss collecting! I am so happy your PC is still growing man, I have always had so much respect for your PC!

Thanks for your comment mate. I know how you feel bro, I was really down on my PC for the past year. I was losing all the big cards to the SAME Chinese collector and the prices was really getting out of hand!

You returning any time soon?

Bigger than ben hur for sure.
Ultimate Leadership quad patch always has a soft spot in my heart.
Definitely the mailday that has everything, one epic PC.

Thanks man. I actually sold the one I had to @Adam Jersey to help him complete his set. Never thought I'd see another one again! Really glad to have the card in my collection again, via Hong Kong with a stopover in the U.S !

Killing it!
Liking the Hoops/25, Crusade, Revolution and Flawless, very nice stuff

Thanks man! I missed on 2 Flawless 1/1s , couldn't let another slip through my hands!

Wowee that's a boatload of awesomeness!!!

Congrats bro

Appreciate the kind words bro!

Am I returning anytime soon... I don't know man... Life after breaking the cardboard addiction is OK but I would be lying If I said I did not miss it a little. I miss being on here actually just as much as the cardboard itself.

Why does the cardboard community want me back?

2 huge 1/1's! I love that panini have been using a lot of pics from Kidd's early Phx years.

Well you are one of the good guys in the community, can't have enough good people !

But I know what you are saying though, there are other things to life than collecting .

2 huge 1/1's! I love that panini have been using a lot of pics from Kidd's early Phx years.

Yeah, I'm glad they stopped making cards of him from his only season with the Knicks!