Show something off

Found this recently in a stash of cards...... still cant believe he is gone!

IMG_8206.JPG

Do you think he had ever seen Bill Walton or Abraham Lincoln...? :ermm:
Must have seen Honest Abe at some point, but former red-head hippie MVPS from the 70s are probably soemthigna bit more obscure. TBH, they do actually bear somewhat of a striking similarity!

Hi all
Just pulled this yesterday
A Topps NBL 2022 1972 retro Bryce cotton orange #02/25
Card was literally pulled and put straight in a one touch aand sent off for grading next day still in the one touch has not been removed SLABD take care of this and put it in a card saver to send for grading
Card looked to good not to send away for grading so I paid for a PSA submission this morning and the card has now been sent to Adelaide to SLABD for there next submission on the 6th of sep
I've got my fingers crossed for a PSA 10
Everything looked good
The corners were sharp and full colour no white
Edges are awesome nice clean straight no white
Surface is awesome paid for the cleaning service so not worried about finger marks
Centring is awesome as well if it's off it's off on the back to the left by a halve mill
This is my first ever submission and I've picked what I think is a great card to do my first submission with
I was tossing up CGA or PSA
CGA as it's a assuie sports card
PSA because simply it's basketball and it's Bryce cotton so PSA won out in the end
This process has been simple so far and I don't really need to do anything as SLABD take care of it I just sit back and wait until the card cones back to me

IMG_20240815_150056956.jpg

IMG_20240815_150132797.jpg

Hi all
Just pulled this yesterday
A Topps NBL 2022 1972 retro Bryce cotton orange #02/25
Card was literally pulled and put straight in a one touch aand sent off for grading next day still in the one touch has not been removed SLABD take care of this and put it in a card saver to send for grading
Card looked to good not to send away for grading so I paid for a PSA submission this morning and the card has now been sent to Adelaide to SLABD for there next submission on the 6th of sep
I've got my fingers crossed for a PSA 10
Everything looked good
The corners were sharp and full colour no white
Edges are awesome nice clean straight no white
Surface is awesome paid for the cleaning service so not worried about finger marks
Centring is awesome as well if it's off it's off on the back to the left by a halve mill
This is my first ever submission and I've picked what I think is a great card to do my first submission with
I was tossing up CGA or PSA
CGA as it's a assuie sports card
PSA because simply it's basketball and it's Bryce cotton so PSA won out in the end
This process has been simple so far and I don't really need to do anything as SLABD take care of it I just sit back and wait until the card cones back to me
Nice hit mate, he might have been a good adition to the Boomers squad.

As for PSA, CGA and the rest it really depends on what you want to do with the card. Keep us posted on the results in the next mailday thread.

Nice hit mate, he might have been a good adition to the Boomers squad.

As for PSA, CGA and the rest it really depends on what you want to do with the card. Keep us posted on the results in the next mailday thread.
Hi mate yeah I think he would of been a nice addition as well
As for the card this is my first time ever grading a card actually grading anything
So I'm hoping it goes well
So I'm going with PSA as that's what I've always wanted a rare card graded by PSA and a big name to
I know it's NBL and the cards arnt worth much but this card will have a sentimental value and will be very very hard to let go of

Back
Top Bottom