Running COMC today - SCAN HEAVY

First up some side PC dudes:

Kyle O'Quinn, Stromile Swift, Keon Clark & Jonathan Bender. Oh and a nice KG insert Rookie Royalty I wanted to check out and one of my favourite cards of all time, yes it's huge one - Webber 1st day issue - love the photo.

My first Keon auto, I've been very picky with the one I was going to get and also, there's not many out there as you'd expect.

I grabbed the Bender Topps base simply because I ended up with a few variations and wanted to see of I could get them all (except for the 1/1's)
I just need the 2004-05 Topps base #160 (at COMC) and Gold base card #160

If anyone sees the Gold base please lmk as I have found it hard to find!

Ok 2 more toward the epic Immaculate RPA chase!! 1 more sitting at COMC brings me to 18 so when that arrives I'll update the sig. Not rushing though cause it's a pain in the a$$!!

And an eye catching finish, sick sick Mr Finals MVP.

Thanks for looking and commenting as always if you feel like it!!

Cheers

Matt

Last edited:
It's always nice to get the COMC delivery. Even better when you have an assortment of cards like this!

Love the 1/1. Favourite would have to be the Iggy though. Those Select cards are nice.

Thanks guys yeah, couldn't post it first otherwise everyone would be blinded by the refractory patchy goodness and miss the rest of the scrubs quality cards!!