Personal Shane Warne collection

od-317

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
5   0   0
Hi Guys, please see my personal collection of Shane Warne cards, im still chasing quite a few more, I have some of the sample cards aswell, i didnt take photos of those as the numbered version is in the folder. hopefully you guys appreciate them as much as i do, I have been adding to this for many many years, I hope you enjoy them, Matt (excuse the photo quality, have been taken with an i phone)

IMG_3185.jpeg

IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3172.jpeg

IMG_3173.jpeg

IMG_3174.jpeg

IMG_3175.jpeg

IMG_3176.jpeg

IMG_3177.jpeg

IMG_3178.jpeg

IMG_3179.jpeg

IMG_3180.jpeg

IMG_3181.jpeg

IMG_3182.jpeg

IMG_3183.jpeg

IMG_3184.jpeg

Love this mate, very nice collection you have there. Any idea how many left that you need to get them all?
cheers mate, look im not to sure, i dont think its to many, its mainly the high end stuff like the signed hat trick and show time (ive missed out on 2 now) ive been using the trading card database website as a reference point but im sure theres others out there that havnt been listed

The red cash card might also be a tough chase. Just keep chipping away as the opportunity comes up. Great work. I’d love to get some of those overseas IPL cards.

The red cash card might also be a tough chase. Just keep chipping away as the opportunity comes up. Great work.
yes the red cash card was also the other one that i had been trying to source also, ive only ever seen one come up

The red cash card might also be a tough chase. Just keep chipping away as the opportunity comes up. Great work. I’d love to get some of those overseas IPL cards.
i know ive got some andrew symonds some where spare, id have to check on the warne one

Couldn’t help on how they came about but with Futera anything was possible 😉 my guess would just be error sample cards

Back
Top Bottom