Personal Shane Warne collection

od-317

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
5   0   0
Hi Guys, please see my personal collection of Shane Warne cards, im still chasing quite a few more, I have some of the sample cards aswell, i didnt take photos of those as the numbered version is in the folder. hopefully you guys appreciate them as much as i do, I have been adding to this for many many years, I hope you enjoy them, Matt (excuse the photo quality, have been taken with an i phone)

Love this mate, very nice collection you have there. Any idea how many left that you need to get them all?
cheers mate, look im not to sure, i dont think its to many, its mainly the high end stuff like the signed hat trick and show time (ive missed out on 2 now) ive been using the trading card database website as a reference point but im sure theres others out there that havnt been listed

The red cash card might also be a tough chase. Just keep chipping away as the opportunity comes up. Great work. I’d love to get some of those overseas IPL cards.

The red cash card might also be a tough chase. Just keep chipping away as the opportunity comes up. Great work.
yes the red cash card was also the other one that i had been trying to source also, ive only ever seen one come up

The red cash card might also be a tough chase. Just keep chipping away as the opportunity comes up. Great work. I’d love to get some of those overseas IPL cards.
i know ive got some andrew symonds some where spare, id have to check on the warne one

Great work there Matt. Some cards I've never seen before.
But there's always more to find...........

I'll PM you

Couldn’t help on how they came about but with Futera anything was possible my guess would just be error sample cards