parramatta collectables fair

If anyone does have a panthers dt they are willing to part with feel free to approach me, ill be waring a Famous starts and straps jacket

---------- Post added 22-08-2010 at 02:45 PM ----------

was alot bigger than i expected, was gret to see had a good time enjoyed myself. the guy who runs als trading cards , is he on here at all? he is a great bloke

I went and TheVillain found me in my Durant jeresey, was packed of Star Wars and practically no basketball cards, villain said the guy that usually brings the basketball cards was down at Melbourne. But did manage to find a guy who had a few base cards and a Jeff Green GU $5 also a chase Budinger Rockets Logo Auto for $25.

I went and TheVillain found me in my Durant jeresey, was packed of Star Wars and practically no basketball cards, villain said the guy that usually brings the basketball cards was down at Melbourne. But did manage to find a guy who had a few base cards and a Jeff Green GU $5 also a chase Budinger Rockets Logo Auto for $25.

Yeah it was predominately NRL Based, i'm not complaining :)

i went to dk trading cards today and i think i saw a panthers DT..
The Double Trouble you seen mate was a Warriors one they look the same hey i just checked it i wouldve helped you girds no worries i no i can get one if you want to outlay $80 thats how much a collector is selling them for he has bought 100 of them .

I didnt get there as I was working but my little brother went and said it was good. He got some commons of his favourite players for his own collection.

And also, I doubt I will see my Soward/Langlands either freeballs...

One guy (AL) had a head of the ACPS cards but this show wasn't run by them for the people that didnt know. its ok DK, i think i found one clayton bates helped me out at the show today.

Back
Top Bottom