#noir#noir#noir# break1/break2/break3??The Wiggins trio

ONE-NIL

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Again,

Yes I am back, and back on this Noir awesomeness topic again ...but i trust you will enjoy it.

Please do read my full post and sorry for a brief recap/disgusting/nasty pictures again but it is needed in this new thread

Well as most of you may remember/read in per my previous thread i hit this #huuuuuuuuuuuuuge#monsterous#epic#nasty# 1/5 Wiggy in my first noir group team break.

Then 6 days later in my second Noir group team break, hit this other big monster wiggy

Now whilst i am involved in a lot of breaks, you are always hoping you get lucky and that luck is on your side on any breaks you enter.

Now riding this luck all the way home after the first wiggy patch rpa 1/5, some would of said i was crazy to go in the second team noir break and be lucky enough to hit another wiggy rpa, but it happened

With breaks there is always big risk but big rewards can happen as fellow breakers know, and really thats part of the hobby too.

These were two extremely massive hits, no doubt about it...and i was absolutely over the moon, because to hit one is a lot of luck but two hit two of them is damnnnnn friggin lucky, and to hit 2 from 2 breaks in a row is insane.
And even moreso with one of them being a 1/5 and basically against all odds, being that it is arguably one of best cards in the product.

So where to from here?? You ask. Would i be completely and utterly insane to think i could hit another wiggins rpa in my third group team break???

Well earlier this week in my third noir team break this time with cherry, this monster appeared from the epicness of Noir

The Wiggins trio, 3 from 3 breaks #amazing#astonishing#unfrigginbelieveable#against all odds#

Hope you enjoyed and apologies again, but it really did deserve a new thread
Waldo/ONENIL

Most people get haunted by guys like Nolan Smith mojo... Should go out and buy yourself a lottery ticket or two!

Congrats, Very lucky , I would buy a lotto ticket if I was you lol I 'm done with group breaks for now , tired of getting rubbish lol

Sensational cards
Thanks mate Definately some big cards here

Most people get haunted by guys like Nolan Smith mojo... Should go out and buy yourself a lottery ticket or two!
I know what mean mate, sometimes have spent a lot for some breaks and had the same thing happen to me lol ,so happy the luck has been with me...and yes will be buying a lotto ticket for sure, and that would be a dream to win if this isnt one

Absolutely epic run

luck do strike three times, huge congrates!
Thanks mate and They sure do say that roger, but wonder what the odds would be for a fourth

Congrats, Very lucky , I would buy a lotto ticket if I was you lol I 'm done with group breaks for now , tired of getting rubbish lol
Thanks mate it is extremely lucky , and understand what you mean. whilst i got lucky here i have had a few bad breaks too but you never know mate what could come out...and it only takes one nice hit and im sure you may get back to group breaks..hopefully see you back in the group breaks at some stage