New Year Mailday

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
995   0   0
Well it's really a main month. Thanks for looking

Starting off with some completed OG rainbows !

Huge shout out to @nichj99 for the heads up on the Faried Green!

And the PC additions! Finally got some decent patches to mix things up a bit

The lettermen patches are manufactured but they still look pretty amazing in my opinion!

My favorite card of this mail day. Not a monster hit by any means but a really awesome design!

i really like the exquisite kidd auto in that lot... and if you ever get tired of drooling at that faried gold - you know how to contact me haha

i really like the exquisite kidd auto in that lot... and if you ever get tired of drooling at that faried gold - you know how to contact me haha

Will do man, you will be the first to know

Some killer patches and congrats on the new rainbow completions.

Thanks buddy

Nice rainbows but all those kidd additions are insane!

Thanks mate

Nice brilliance patch. They are scarce and love the design.

Thanks mate . Was a impulse buy , would have preferred three colours or at least a few more breaks but definitely happy with it.

Love the year of the Horse card have been waiting for one of those to pop up for my pc! Love that Bill Russell Logo too that looks awesome. As always heaps of cardboard goodness!

Great Prizms there and love the Kidd's! Nice Winning Ink and the UD Black with the flag patch and nice patches as well!

Stellar stuff, way to go, bud!

-Brandon

Thanks as always Brandon

Love the year of the Horse card have been waiting for one of those to pop up for my pc! Love that Bill Russell Logo too that looks awesome. As always heaps of cardboard goodness!

Yeah man, a lot of people complain about patches not being game worn but how do we really know if they are when they are advertised as such?

There is a Penny Year of the Horse booklet on eBay right now
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-14-UD-...ET-AUTO-ANFERNEE-HARDAWAY-12-15-/381116580282

Great Prizms there and love the Kidd's! Nice Winning Ink and the UD Black with the flag patch and nice patches as well!

Love the 12-13 Golds, it actually meant something when you pulled one of those!

haha people complain about everything these days, it is definitely a cool looking patch, same as they complain about the shoe cards not being game worn yet some of them look heaps better than anything panini have pumped out!

and as for that penny year of the horse it showed up less than a week after me deciding to take a break!! such dilemmas if i get it it may be the shortest break in history... so confused haha!

I think competition is important in any industry and even though most people hate on UD these days, I like the fact they offer a touch of variety..

You know you want it...you will regret if it sells for a bargain price

Some nice patches in there and the booklet is well designed. Love the two manufactured patches most though - Black USA and that Russell - suh-weet!

Wow amazing cards, basically all my fave players too! I love how you have a random Jeremy Lin auto in there truth be told I'm always looking out for a bargain Lin auto too hehe