More Dwights Arrive

kiwi_in_melb

OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 100%
406   0   0
Been a little while between maildays and been sitting on these for a couple of weeks but finally got some time to get some pics done.

First up the only non Dwight card in the mail but it's hard to turn down an Exquisite bargain

Onto the Dwight's

First up a couple of Oddball items.

Random playing card and a pair of Playoff Tickets

Low number parallel

Couple of patches

Been cutting back on sticker autos but really liked the look of this one

Another Exquisite and an UD Black

Super rare Rookie Academy Onyx RC

Finally the Jersey #d collection got a nice little boost also

And finally this bad boy

Which required the appropriate treatment and set free from it's prison

Some cool additions there.

I wonder what the connection is between Clyde Frazier and Howard? (If there is one)

How much of a premium do jersey numbered cards sell for nowadays?

The Rookie Vision looks great. Clear Vision is one of the few Panini releases I actually like.

That playing card is incredible .

Just realised I’ve never seen one of those Select All Star Selections. First year select insert silver /25, not easy to get your hands on!

Those Clear Vision Rookie Revisions Gold look great I'm going to have to look for a KG one

What's the Frazier/Dwight connection/reason for being on the same card? does it say?

Rookie Academy /12????????? how hard to find was that????

loving the jersey # stuff too - amazing!!

Exquisite and UD Black got me sold, some cracking offerings.
Not to mention the De-slabbing or Slobbing as it shall be known

BOOM! So many jersey #d additions, I think I;ve found like 1 in my whole life, honestly, how many times did you search vs just getting lucky? Love the inscription, rare as hen's teeth, anythign under a 9 I'd have no hesitation in cracking open. Great haul as always and good to finally see some variety with the C-Webb Exqusiite! maybe some Taiwanese cards in the nt too distant future... :-P Just kidding, surprised he still isn't in the NBA.