MASSIF Pippen mailday....MASSIF I SAY!

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
23   0   0
righto here goes...this is a pretty big mailday in terms of amount and accomplishment and quality (its a legacy so its got to be good!)

here goes

bit of a rainbow completion this one

topps gold 77/99

rainbow (each cards numbered 49..not the serial number)

love this card..took me a while to get it!

Rare Members Only

Another rare members only insert

Super fricken rare team of the 90's!! BOOM!

One of my all time favourite cards....LEGACY BABY!! (dominant scanning too!)

Now for some Autos!

60th Pippen Auto!
Panini Classic #d to 25 (the 1/1 is up on the bay but its exactly the same of this...boooooring!)

and finally....my greatest moment as a pippen collector. i always wanted just 1 of these when i first started...to have all 10 just blows me away. i knew after i got the first 6 then it have a good chance at all 10 so here it is!!

Auto # 61

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evudzfhh7HU"]YouTube- Pippen Career Highlight #2[/ame]

and all together

WOWOWOWOWOW!! Nice Freakin' work!! They look so freakin' sweet all together! Those are just sick and wrong! Can't get enough of the Member's only from those years. Those are soo tough! And man, that Legacy is awesome!! Congrats on the 60th auto and completing the Ultra Autos!! VERy Very Very Nice slobby!

That's dedication for ya!!

Love the career highlights slob - they actually look more like an 80s design than a 90s i think.

Do you know how many of each of the 10 autos were produced??

Big congrats slobs, awesome mailday! Finishing the 10 ultra auto's is a big achievement, as well as 60 auto's.....

wow Slobs! Love the team of the 90's
That Studio auto is sick aswell and what more can be said about the Legacy, beautiful card mate.

You must be #1 in the Pippen world Slob, I dare any American to challenge your PC.

I know there's no auto, but I like the Team Of The 90's insert the most. Look at all of that trophy bling!

I would just like to return the comment that you left for me, but I will not.

Absolute rippers there Slobby.

Oh! I have to say it

I refuse to comment

nice legacy slobby, there pretty hard to find mate especially good players, 61 aPippen Autos thats insane I didnt know you had so many, good stuff man.

Do you know how many of each of the 10 autos were produced??

mate ive got no idea, ive never been able to find it but the odds on these are huge

You must be #1 in the Pippen world Slob, I dare any American to challenge your PC.

I know there's no auto, but I like the Team Of The 90's insert the most. Look at all of that trophy bling!

trying to get the 1st day issue (won it but never arrived!) and the one of a kind to complete the set....in no rush tho....MO is the hardest to acquire besides the printing plates

I would just like to return the comment that you left for me, but I will not.

Absolute rippers there Slobby.

Oh! I have to say it

I refuse to comment

hahahahaha thanks mate! i cant comment on your maildays my hatred of your pc gets higher and higher with the more stupidly sick stuff u get in!

sick sick sick sick sick dude!
wow

that team of the 90's card is awesome! (rodman should be shot though, how'd he get my nanna's hat to wear that day!!! )

60 auto's! BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!

And that 10 card Career Highlight set is an amazing achievement, congrats mate!