(LOL) What Is Greg Oden's Real Age?????

Re: Greg Oden Age?????

DJ Mbenga
2450.jpg

Oleksiy Pecherov
3020.jpg

DJ Mbenga looks like this thing out of the fifth element movie
images.jpg

What about this guy from the Rockets Chase Budinger look's like he's from that movie Deliverance
chase-budinger-240.jpg

Re: What Is Greg Oden's Real Age?????

dont be so rude guys.. doesnt matter how ugly this guy is he can still pull more chicks then all of you put together give the guy a break he is a good baller...

dont be so rude guys.. doesnt matter how ugly this guy is he can still pull more chicks then all of you put together give the guy a break he is a good baller...

mate its just a joke. im a blazers fan for crying out loud lol and i know the dude can play ball... :v: and with the comment i made with cosby.. im a cosby fan too., it would be weird to really worry about looks.. :blink:

I agree with blazers fan 9 some of the post on this thread are just a joke (stress less) the players mentioned on here will never see these post so whats the big deal with people making a joke? This is a thread about how old Greg oden is cause i didnt think he was 21, it has nothin to do with how many chicks these players pull so i have no idea why you brought that into it, no ones been bag'in them out about how they play so again i dont know why your bringing that up.

Thanks to every one that cleared his age up for me and I still dont know how this thread went from asking how old he is to how ugly he is and LBJ being his son lol Classic.

Back
Top Bottom