Lloyd out for the year.

Bow down to Hirdy Pies Supporters, he's gonna tear your hearts out again on the big day.

Not that concerned about losing Lloydy, would rather lose Lloydy than Fletch. There's only about 6 other guys on the list who can play Full Forward in Lloydy's absence, but there's only one Fletch.

Oh dear who are the umpires going to give soft FREE KICKS too now :lol:

Glad I didn't put that $5 on him for the Coleman.....Williams or Gherig will win it now !!!

Lloyd out for the year?...i thought he was already injured as i didnt see him at the commonwealth games diving!!!

Mwahaha sucked in bombers supporters!

GO SAINTS!

Richo said:
Oh dear who are the umpires going to give soft FREE KICKS too now :lol:

Glad I didn't put that $5 on him for the Coleman.....Williams or Gherig will win it now !!!

AS in Mark Williams? I reckon Croad has more chance of leading Hawthorn's goal kicking this year than WIllo....

as for Lloydy... could not have happened to a nicer bloke.

That's sarcasm. He's an arsehole, acts all sweet and nice but when you drag guys down by the neck outta mid air.... you're an arsehole.

im a huge bombers supporter,and i do agree he does dive "sometimes",but all you other supporters out there,can not say you would have him your team!!

it only happens to champions this injury...sos in 2000,buckley i think last year.and yes we will miss him but one player does not make a team.

bombers will rock on.

YA GOTTA LOVE THE RIVALRY BETWEEN "CARLTON,COLLINGWOOD,"N" ESSENDON

wolvesjr34 said:
AS in Mark Williams? I reckon Croad has more chance of leading Hawthorn's goal kicking this year than WIllo....

as for Lloydy... could not have happened to a nicer bloke.

That's sarcasm. He's an arsehole, acts all sweet and nice but when you drag guys down by the neck outta mid air.... you're an arsehole.

You're a dickhead

Must be a miserable roos supporter still smarting over Shannon Watt getting knocked out cold, am I right or am I right? Still yet to recover from the embarrassment of the 2000 QF I guess :)

This thread is funny because...all your teams suck and it's just a matter of time till the West Coasters show you just how much you suck! :p (RE trying to get this moved to heated discussions)

bargey said:
You're a dickhead

Must be a miserable roos supporter still smarting over Shannon Watt getting knocked out cold, am I right or am I right? Still yet to recover from the embarrassment of the 2000 QF I guess :)

I don't think personal attacks are necessary, it's merely an opinion.

And actually I'm a Hawthorn supporter, cannot stand the kangaroos...

but if you think its okay to tackle people and drag them down by the neck mid air. Well that's your business, don't go calling me a dickhead for thinking that's wrong.

They def go in hard, throw the odd punch and the odd clip around the ears but that is something you expect in a game (Spose you are sore Hawthorn fought back against the crap Essendon dishes out to us all the time a couple years ago... when we drew our line in the sand (got a bit ridiculous, but I don't blame them with what Essendon players got away with against us for years)) and while I don't necessaily think its right... they don't pretend to be something they are not...

Lloyd makes out he is a nice guy and yet he does crude tackles like the one I am talking about... I doubt Brown or Richie have dragged someone outta mid air by their neck (thus making it hard to find any sort of balance to land safely) - if they did... I'd be calling them arseholes too.

Never good to see players get injured.

I dont like him but it is a shame to see good players get hurt. ie. Neitz has just hurt his groin in his 300th game and wont take any further part!!! Poor bugger

DVS said:
Never good to see players get injured.

I dont like him but it is a shame to see good players get hurt. ie. Neitz has just hurt his groin in his 300th game and wont take any further part!!! Poor bugger

Don't get me wrong, not saying Lloyd deserved to get injured or that I enjoyed it, cos yes he is very talented... and talented or not never good to see someone get injured like that....

but because of some of his past actions, I'm not sorry and am glad it was him and not a genuine nice guy... because nothing worse than seeing a graet player and great person injure themselves.... simply a matter of preference since it did happen.

Shame about Neitz, I admire him... he is at least who he is. Doesn't pretend to be anything different.

i remember that essendon/hawthorne brawl all to well.
was one of the best fight scenes ive seen on an afl feild in my lifetime also another great brawl in a match was at the dome against the dons and lions 4-5 years ago was something awesome to watch and withstood for the whole match. i love seeing fights in football but just over the last few years it has soften up because of the strict suspensions been brought in. Most of the time you just see jumper punches :) but that doesnt mean AFL is soft because it is FAR from that.

MetallicA' said:
i remember that essendon/hawthorne brawl all to well.
was one of the best fight scenes ive seen on an afl feild in my lifetime also another great brawl in a match was at the dome against the dons and lions 4-5 years ago was something awesome to watch and withstood for the whole match. i love seeing fights in football but just over the last few years it has soften up because of the strict suspensions been brought in. Most of the time you just see jumper punches :) but that doesnt mean AFL is soft because it is FAR from that.

Hhahaha yeah just not enough brawls these days.... all this political correctness in AFL sucks... Don't wanna teach the kids to fight and all that.... but boys will be boys and men will be men.....

It was just nice for me to see Hawthorn fight back.... tho the AFL punished us....

Get this.... the AFL could not decide if it was Vanders or Piciaone who decked an Essendon player (it was only one of them) so they suspended them BOTH.... that's BS.... you either suspend one..... or you drop the charge from insufficient evidence.... it is so wrong to suspend two people when only one did the crime....

Browny got what was ocming to him tho, blindsiding an Essendon player coming on the ground near the interchange... was a low act... but.... not as bad as a mid air neck tackle... and at least Brown did his time... Lloyd got off scott free as always.....

wolvesjr34 said:
I don't think personal attacks are necessary, it's merely an opinion.

And actually I'm a Hawthorn supporter, cannot stand the kangaroos...

but if you think its okay to tackle people and drag them down by the neck mid air. Well that's your business, don't go calling me a dickhead for thinking that's wrong.

I agree, personal attacks like that are un-necessary [-X

Back
Top Bottom