Just feel like showing off some recent cards - Scan heavy.

Those jumbo patches are fantastic! But I really admire you chase down multiples of the low numbered SP cards - nailed down the entire print run of anything yet?

The NT Patches are sick, especially EP & Caboclo!
Gotta love those Prizm Golds as well!
Nice mailday!

Yeah those golds really do look nice.

Nice pick ups mate, cant go wrong with Peja and all them sick patch autos

Peja's a nice one to collect. Retired, not a super star, so not too hard to pick them up, though for some sets they can be pretty expensive.

Ersk, please post more often.......beautiful cards!

Thanks Matt. Love to read the threads here but hard to get time to take photos and upload them.

Those jumbo patches are fantastic! But I really admire you chase down multiples of the low numbered SP cards - nailed down the entire print run of anything yet?

Thanks. No, I haven't ever completed a whole print run.

Here are the rest......

Those are awesome patches there Ersk, I would love to snag one of those RC patch autos for my collection, I only have been able to grab an Elfrid and Clarkson college autos from NT so far

Love those NT patch autos, stunning cards.
Nice working picking up that 1/1

Thanks mate! Always nice picking up non-printing plate 1/1's. Got a bit bummed when I missed on of the Panini Prizm Blacks, but at least I got the other one. And only just got the NT Quad Patch 1/1 this week. Pity the patch does not look so good.

Sick tag/gu/ auto~

Thanks mate!
ouch my neck but awesome NT rookies, love the Randle

Sorry, my camera does not seem to re-orient the photos when they are taken on it's side.

Yes, the Randle is a very nice path.

Those are awesome patches there Ersk, I would love to snag one of those RC patch autos for my collection, I only have been able to grab an Elfrid and Clarkson college autos from NT so far

Thanks. There are a few players who don't seem to have nice patches, but at least a lot of them do have nice patches.