ITT: I post Shawn Kemp cards

Thanks for looking guys. I WISH I had the largest Kemp collection, but it has come a long way.

Here are some cool cards from Upper Deck, full rainbow of Players Club and Players Club Platinum, along with a couple of tough singles. More to come later!

If you're familiar with cards from the mid 90s, then you're probably familiar with these parallels. A follow up to the 94/95 Collector's Choice product, Upper Deck offered these parallels instead of the silver and gold facsimile autograph parallels for their 95/96 Collector's Choice product. As a kid, I wanted to complete the rainbow, but never could, so this was one of many goals I had when returning to card collecting.

UD Game Dated Foil parallel and 1997 Holojam, the latter was only available in mini boxes containing a handful of packs and one single was inserted per box. Every now and then you can find them on eBay, but generally, they are not very common.

Really nice effort so far mate - everyone loved those old "Glove to Reignman" Sonics teams!

penny collector, sk40, KB

Thanks, I agree those cards really are special. This is one card I never thought I'd be able to get into the collection, but needless to say I was wearing a sh*t eating grin when I finally landed it...only took me about 20 years.

skip20,

I sure do miss those days, I have so many highlight videos and I have yet to tire of watching them.

Here are some more cool cards in continuing the Upper Deck trend,

95/96 Upper Deck reintroduced the Electric Court and Electric Court Gold parallels, these may not be high dollar cards, but I don't think any one ever gets sick of seeing a completed rainbow...or rainbows. ...And of course, this year brings back UD Special Edition and SE Gold, along with an All Star insert:

...And to round out 95/96 let's throw in a couple autographs. The Collector's Choice auto below was actually the first Kemp auto I acquired and the UD auto is a choice sample, as most copies I've seen of this particular buyback have really degraded, bubbled, or faded ink. The autograph on this one is crisp, bold ...and due to the dark areas...tough to see.

I really hope you guys aren't getting sick of Upper Deck. I'll post these rainbows and we'll move on to one of the other manufacturers. One of these was a big time acquisition for me...the Profiles Level 3 is among my favorite cards. Of course SPx Finite cards aren't slouches either, scans don't do them justice and they are incredible in hand.

Profiles 1, 2 and 3 below:

SPx base, Radiance and Spectrum, the last one being numbered to 350.

SPx Star Power / Top Flight, base, radiance and Spectrum. Star Power Spectrum numbered to 250, while the Top Flight Spectrum is numbered to an exclusive 50.