Go Hawks!!!!!

WooT!!! This thread stays viable thanks to a beautiful win over Carlton....

You know.... We won't win 10 games this year, will push it for 8 but at least I got the beginning of a season to crow about, at least I got a future to crow about... I love my hawks... through thick and thin and its nice to be winning.... tho we will lose next week to Bombers.... still love my boys.... love 'em!!!

Please do not smell the beer on my breath LMFAO..... holy crap I gotta shutup now GO YOU ****IN GOOOOOOOOD THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap I got asterixed out out LMFAO... Mrs Garnett LMAO that's got a cool ring to it... tho I rather be mrs JR Rider.... man I am such a loyal person lol

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
That cut real deep. You said you were leaving Mr Rider for me! :(

I even won the rebounding title for YOU this season.

BUt did you ever leave the Wolves all time for Trey's scored???

I love trey's did I mention that? I am like the trey shooting chickadee on Live 06....

muahahaha if I wans't durnk I'd remember Rider's record... that may not be a record now thanks to MR Hoiberg but yes!

Hey a rebounding title is cool plus the 02/03 MVP? OMG my memory is so bad was it 02/03 or 03/04? DAMN...

well when all else fails

GO HAWKS!~!!!@

So this isnt good enough for you?

Rebounding champ 3 years running.
03 MVP.
7 straight 20/10/5 seasons.

Numerous 1st teams, 2nd teams, all star selections............Plus have you seen my arms?? They are SOOOOOOOOOO cut baby :)

Forget the treys and love the dunks :)

lOL. I remember that dunk. Always thought it was a strange name for a dunk.

I going to bed wifey. Feel free to roll over to my side of the bed. After all we are married.

BTW I don't like you fantasing about another man. It's not good for our marriage. :)

LMAO sorry but unttil you do something more special than the strangely named east bay funk dunk JR is my man LMFAO.... enjoy your sleep I thnk I need that too.... once I finish this beer....

ok that got really weird.
bit odd AJ that you arent rating the hawks as a fan because trust me they will turn some heads this year and winning plus 10 games is not out of the question.

MetallicA' said:
ok that got really weird.
bit odd AJ that you arent rating the hawks as a fan because trust me they will turn some heads this year and winning plus 10 games is not out of the question.

It's not that I don't rate them, it's just that I know the young guys are gonna go through a trough.... and it will probably be extended..... I am hoping we win as many as possible at the beginning of the year though....

We have only beaten Geelong, of teams any good (Freo stink away from home so that win doesn't count)... we will most likely lose to Essendon next week because they have a psychological advantage over us, still it will be an interesting match - we should actually beat them based on talent on the park.

We shouldn't have lost to Collingwood either - that is why I have concerns about the ability of the team.

And yes I gotta say that was some seriously weird conversation.... too much Beer me thinks LOL

Back
Top Bottom