Folders wanted

Your 94 masters.. 96 booster/starter albums are probably the hardest to find.... You'll pay anywhere from $150-$250 depending on how keen you are..

mate that booster album is a hard one to find trust me! i thought it was a myth until i come across one for myself. as for the 1994 masters album the prices that have been got for them on ebay is ridiculous!!

mate that booster album is a hard one to find trust me! i thought it was a myth until i come across one for myself. as for the 1994 masters album the prices that have been got for them on ebay is ridiculous!!

I know what you mean!!.. I have a booster and a starter album.. From when I was a kid.. ;) .. In mint condition.. My father always taught me to look after those kinds of things.. Although.. I had to BEG him to get them for me... :)

I've only seen one booster, two starters and four masters in the last 3 years on eBay.. They are not the easiest in the world to find.........

That they are.. But I don't know anyone that would actually sell them???.. :)

---------- Post added 04-05-2011 at 08:47 AM ----------

I'll post some scans later tonight when I get home.. :)

Folders are becoming the holy grail in NRL card collecting. I have every folder released now excerpt one, I have the 1997 fattys folder but the non autographed one, I’m still chasing the autographed one my mate has that one, his only one so not selling. The masters one will be one of the hardest but did see one on EBay recently was about $300 or thereabouts. It it actually a nice folder I really like it. I was lucky as kid won the 1992 folder and set from wrapper draw on grand final breakfast, still have the letter saying Benny Elias drew my entry to win. Plus it also came with the correct cards, not the fault cards of Paul Harrigan and Andrew Langford with wrong details on back of cards. The folders in the booster set year are all the same it’s just the front insert that is different made it easier for them to have the generic folder and just replace inserts as needed for the different sets, I did see someone was selling the booster insert so if you can get a other folder from that year and get the insert u can just swap it something to think about as a option. Also I like the 1993 folder myself one of my favourites. Best of luck the chase is half the fun.

Back
Top Bottom