Nathraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
nathraider
hi
yes i have seen the cards too.
have no idea on the quality. the general quality of Indian cards is often not the best, i have about 1000 of them from the late 90's-2000's. and they are not a patch on the aussie cards.:(

the website for the Eaglemoss cards is here:
World Cricket Collection: Magazine

i have tried to email them a couple of times about subscribing to the magazine but to no response.:mad:

if you get any joy let me know, as you say the variety of the cards looks great and there seems to be over 300 of them in the set.

You probably saw that seller states in his blurb that they are not available in Austraian stores.

hi
yes i have seen the cards too.
have no idea on the quality. the general quality of Indian cards is often not the best, i have about 1000 of them from the late 90's-2000's. and they are not a patch on the aussie cards.:(

the website for the Eaglemoss cards is here:
World Cricket Collection: Magazine

i have tried to email them a couple of times about subscribing to the magazine but to no response.:mad:

if you get any joy let me know, as you say the variety of the cards looks great and there seems to be over 300 of them in the set.

Thanks Mate I will be sure to check out the site thankyou

Anyone had any luck tracking down bulk amounts of these? Pretty decent quality cards, slightly larger than Aussie cards, great mix of players...

eaglemoss.jpg

Prices are based on current realizations at ebay.In any case these are not available with any other sellers,as very very few have been procured and once sold it will not be available again,till a collector sells his collection.

I'm with you on this Dan. Hopefully someone with realistic ideas will come along and we can all get what we want at reasonable prices. If anyone is heading off to India and is enterprising then it will become an option. I won't entertain the idea of paying these prices and happy to keep spending my money here. :thumbsup:

Welcome to India and Good Luck for hunting.These Cards were sold as 'Test Marketing' and had a Shelf life of 2/3 months.Nobody cared to buy for reselling,except the Australian seller at ebay.You don't get much from approx. 5000 Indian Cards issued during last 15 years,except some Coca Cola.

Back
Top Bottom