Concerning - internet history hacked - lost forever?

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 100%
1262   0   0
wbm.JPG

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveyw...ack-machine-down-31-million-passwords-stolen/

Maybe they were contracted by Nintendo! MVG spoke too soon!

(kinda interesting info about how the Archive has to make their case against DCMA laws. It humorous to me that Google won and made them take down George Orwell's 1984)

Last edited:
The internet/digital information age has transformed humanity in a more profound way than the industrial age imo.

And with a few exceptions it's not been for the better. Humanity seems like a fast moving train wreck. Destination oblivion.

Hacked in solidarity with Palestine, simply because the Internet Archive is based in the US.

The digital equivalent of environmentalists throwing soup on the Mona Lisa
Well said squire.

A lot of good this will do the Palestinians.

P.S. I guess it's better than suicide bombings but one suspects those are already in the mail.

Well said squire.

A lot of good this will do the Palestinians.

P.S. I guess it's better than suicide bombings but one suspects those are already in the mail.

The middle east has been a basket case for 100's if not 1000's of years.........but I guess both sides will now sit down and declare Peace in the region..... all due to the fact some hackers decided to shut down a small part of the internet in solidarity with one side of a specific cause! 🤣

If either side really wanted to get people on board for their cause, cancelling a few million peoples mortgages via hacking into some banks would be a better way! 🤑

Indeed. There's really no Robin Hood types out there. Just pretentious, woke, tech vandals.

I was disappointed we got Assange back. Apparently the bloke was an absolute pig( literally a dirty grub who lived like an animal) whilst living for 7 years in the Embassy in London. His was not a noble cause. It was about his ego. Truth is the first casualty of war. That is just cold reality. You do not line up for the other side, though. The guy is a traitor not a hero. So many people now that hate this country and the Democratic West. It's a paradox.

As you said he could've helped his fellow Aussies in so many ways but he craved the limelight and chose to turn on the one nation( the US) that ensures Australia is Democratic, free and prosperous. Just bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom