Card Crazy Ultra Golds

Ah u have the 1 version of the ultra gold I don't have!
As for album, yeah they were hand written and the odd one got missed being signed and some have worn off.
I am also after a 96 cc union album.
Yeah good luck with printers proofs, it took me 10 years!!! And I had busted many cases when I had the stores

I'm chasing a 96 Union album myself actually.
There is a guy on here, not sure of his username but I do believe he had a few of the players edition available a while ago... will try to put you in touch with him.
The union set was never a big priority for me, I only started as I got a box cheap but now it's one of those ones I really want to finish as well :)
I have a numbered album but no sig anywhere I can see, must have been missed or worn off over the years I guess

Cool, catch up with you again soon, better get some sleep as I start work at 4:30am
Cheers mate
Dave

Hi chrisnz,
Thanks for the link I did check out cards and there are some nice cards at this site, however the Zinzan Brooke ultra gold is not a genuine ultra gold pulled from packs. It's a fake of sorts.
The futera stamped ultra golds were released at a later date not in packs as a promo and some given to futera staff members,
The card pictured on this site has a stamp on it. Really worth no more than $50. I have similar ones already. I have sent site email to inform them. They may have traded from someone thinking it's a real one when it's not, who knows??
As I mentioned in early messages I was a franchise of card crazy and knew Kevin and Jeff well who owned card crazy and remember some of there ideas they put into practice!
But thanks for adding site
Cheers
David

Hi guys just letting you know I've listed a rare set of card crazy printers proofs on eBay, also will have Ineda All Blacks cards signature series all serial number ones!!!!
Time to let some of my rare cards go.

Hi Guys;
I'm Chasing a Few Card Crazy items;
1995 Union Ultra Gold J Lomu
1996 Union Ultra Gold Z Brooke
1995 League Ultra Gold M Ridge

1996 Superstars of union Album

also any card crazy magazines in good condition.

Have thousands of NBA cards to trade include 100's of Jordans
i would give half a nut for a Mat Ridge ultra gold!!

i would give half a nut for a Mat Ridge ultra gold!!
1726639974197.png

Is this how the card looks? My mate has one but we assumed that someone had cut off the corner...... The above is form the internet, I have a pic of his somewhere.

Hi Guys;
I'm Chasing a Few Card Crazy items;
1995 Union Ultra Gold J Lomu
1996 Union Ultra Gold Z Brooke
1995 League Ultra Gold M Ridge

1996 Superstars of union Album

also any card crazy magazines in good condition.

Have thousands of NBA cards to trade include 100's of Jordans
1000001537.jpg

Back
Top Bottom