BEST MAIL EVER!

Jake

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
5   0   0
By far my best mail day ever!

To start off - My first completed rainbow!

Red /49 Blue /25 Gold /10 Green /5 Black /1

Never thought I would complete a rainbow! Wasn't sure how the totally certified looked in person but these are my new favorites, they look amazing! Happy the patches are all 3 color too.

Next up is a card that I have been trying to find for 4 years! It puts me one away from completing another rainbow!

2008-09 Bowman 1/1

My favorite color and a big card for my rainbow, I have 2 of the 3 1/1 cards from the set and all I need is the superfractor which is going to be a long mission to find. But I'm so happy I found this one!

I also got my first Ben Wallace graded cards!

Left - 2006-07 Topps Chrome /25 Right - 2008-09 Bowman Chrome /50

I mean they aren't 10's but 9 is good enough for me!

A few refractors

Left - /25 Right - /99

Both /99

Left - /199 Right - /399

Well thank you for looking! Appreciate it and happy collecting!

I love Big Ben, and your collection is impressive!

Did you snag the refractors from ebay? I saw some lots sold by a former collector in Michigan and was tempted to bid on them.

Btw, do you need his Topps MVP Promotion from 2001/2002?

Best
Vincent

I love Big Ben, and your collection is impressive!

Did you snag the refractors from ebay? I saw some lots sold by a former collector in Michigan and was tempted to bid on them.

Btw, do you need his Topps MVP Promotion from 2001/2002?

Best
Vincent
I actually got all of these from that former collector! Ended up with a big lot from him and got another lot coming.

I'm not sure if I have that or not, I can't picture the card right off the top of my head.

I was/am a big ben fan from back during his Pistons days so this is a awesome mailday to see buddy. Congrats on the rainbow too.

Hi Jake.

Not sure if you have this card or even if it is worth anything.
But I'm more then happy to part with it for a reasonable price.
Please let me know.

14\50 2008 Topps chrome.

Card is in mint/ near mint condition.
Scratches in photos are on top loader.

Please dm me!