Hockey Bedard hunt!!

Treysportcc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ray
I've opened 2 full Series 2 hobby boxes, a tin, and random hobby packs (equivalent of another 2 boxes worth)

I've just about gotten every variation except for a 1/ 1 gold outburst. It's been a fun ride but that's it with S2 for me. Unless that 1/1 gets pulled and hobby boxes come down to $200 again.

If only that Bedard was one of the other other parallels.

20240424_163024.jpg

I'll probably jump in. Said I was done with S2 but I did hit this in a select a parallel break made a quick flip and a nice return. Even the McDavid Rookie Gemography doesn't go nearly as much as his other RCs . I just couldn't get my head around no rookie indicators on this card. I'd rather a decent YG or on card auto.
675fd8d7-a428-48f8-9eb1-99a415da3817.png

S2 just dropped on epack at $230USD per hobby and $22 per pack. Cheaper than Cherry but more expensive than I thought they'd be at.
Does it need a US mailing address? I tried to check out with S2 box but it failed. Wondering if it's blocked by the North America only for first year of release like normal hobby boxes.

No. But you have to open the boxes on the site and then either transfer the cards to comc and then home or a SMC or directly from epack. Only the insert card(s) from a pack is a physical card. The rest are digital which can be made into a physical silver foil or a speckled rainbow foil - 10 and 100 digital cards respectively. You can also foil the Young Guns cards and certain inserts but I've never done that.

You can't actually buy the physical box and have it shipped to you. You don't have to open it straight away but you do have to open it on the site.

I assumed you were familiar with epack. As for the address mine is in Australia and I've shipped cards directly from epack or via COMC.

It doesn't matter that much because even when you get epack to send them to you it's COMC that does the shipping and that's why it's so expensive. COMC charges 25 cents for a card that has not been purchased on their site.

For some reason it's marginally cheaper if you get the cards sent from epack rather than send them over to comc and then send them out but it's marginal. Like $52 versus $49. It's an absolute rort imo.

I just bought a pack on there for $22USD and turned it into 50 cents. I got 3 worthless inserts. I'm done unless I have a win on the punt and then I may buy a box. I did hit Slafkovky and Wyatt Johnston with a few loose packs recently so I should leave it at that. The value is truly atrocious.

I'm not sure what happened but on different occasions I tried to checkout purchasing a box. It took my PayPal pre-authorization but order failed. At first I thought it was the stupid on in North America sales in thebfirst year of release thing UD has with it's hobby products. So I had to wait a few hours for the charges to reverse and get back to my PP account. I gave up and just preordered extended series instead.

Back
Top Bottom