Basketball Strategy, Stats & Insight, Promising Player Game Stats, Cool links & stories thread

IMG_4746.jpeg

While i dont think it would make much difference as NBA all star is a glorified popularity contest. I do have to wonder if it would be 20 if the format wasn't changed. I dont think he should of been in the All-NBA team either and a player like Jaylen Brown misses out but thats the NBA hey.

Came across this while looking for KG cards - isn't this a wild photo? Such a dominant scorer and looks as if he's about to be smashed to dust by bigger dudes all around. Still insane how good he was

Allen-Iverson.jpg
Not only bigger dudes - that was the mid 90s Knicks - brutal squad that were the bad boys of their era!

...and they say old school basketball wasn't more physical - bollocks!

Not only bigger dudes - that was the mid 90s Knicks - brutal squad that were the bad boys of their era!

...and they say old school basketball wasn't more physical - bollocks!

whoever said that obviously didn't watch any, talk with anybody who has watched then and now or use the internet to watch youtube highlights even!

whoever said that obviously didn't watch any, talk with anybody who has watched then and now or use the internet to watch youtube highlights even!
It's the JJ Reddick and Gilbert Arenas types - they think that the OGs back in the day they were playing against orangutans and plumbers...

Back
Top Bottom