Al Box Breaks Group

OK Neil, as well as the Pierce Hard hat Auto, I have these that may take your fancy:
2006 Ultimate jersey Antonio Gates #d/75
2006 Ultimate Dual Jersey Antonio Gates (with Gonzalez) #d/99
2010 Epix Rush Hour jersey Darren Sproles #d/150
2011 Absolute RPM Auto Jersey RC Vincent Brown #d/299
2011 Contenders LaQuan Williams Auto RC
2011 Gold Standard Jersey patch Auto RC Vincent Brown #d/525
2011 Gridiron Gear NFL Nation Antonio Gates jersey #d/250
2011 Inception Auto RC Jordan Todman #d/900
2011 Inception Vincent Brown Jumbo jersey patch Auto #d/599
2011 SP Authentic Jimmy Smith Auto RC
2011 Timeless Treasures Ray Rice jersey #d/250
2012 Gridiron Auto X Kendall Reyes #d/499
2012 Momentum Rookie Salute jersey Bernard Pierce #d/375
2012 Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientation Bernard Pierce jersey

Just uploaded pictures/scans of them here..
http://s1164.beta.photobucket.com/user/ekalbnz/library/Tradebait

Let me know if you are interested in anymore of these and we can work out a deal!

Happy New Year all.... For those interested Al has posted a case break of 2012 Triple Threads. Hopefully a good way to pick up a hit or two without killing the budget. $30 for my Rams sounded better value than the boxes.

Thanks Trevor, Happy New Year all.

Saw the TTT but both the Chargers and Ravens have got diddly squat in this year so may pass but will be watching when it eventually goes, have got both my teams in the Timeless Treasures case so fingers crossed will get something out of that for the PC. Picked up a couple of cheap spots in a strata box on ebay so may be a bit of trade bait if i'm lucky. Saw also that Jon at Crazy8 is doing a giveaway today also and has got some breaks coming up this week.

sweet thanks for the heads up Ill be in for that.. I did a team bag grab from ebay of tripple threads only hit 2 base cards but for ($4)

Happy New Years everyone. May have a look into the TTT Case break for the Raiders - $30 for 9 boxes is a pretty good deal. I am tempted by the Bowman Sterling also, but the Raiders being at $7 is a little pricey for a set I consider doesn't hold it's value very well.

If anyone is interested in buying into some other box breaks, I have been getting a few from a guy on ebay called billsboxbreaks007.

He only charges are one of shipping cost ($6 international) and I have done a few breaks with him now although have yet to pull much. All the Raider pulls seem to come on the breaks I just miss out on!
The breaks normally sell pretty cheap and are posted up most times with 24 hours of auction ending (you need to pay fast). He does mostly 2010 and 2011 stuff though - Crown Royale, Prominace, Playbook the higher end sort of products.

Here is one break if you guys want to check it out (Neil will love the hit on this! )

i think ive bought with him too. theres a number of guys on ebay that do these and they arent bad. I havent hit anything worthy of a post yet...

Did see that break as I have done quite a few with Bill too. Nice patch, just picked up a Playbook Vincent Brown booklet pretty cheap so Torrey Smith is next on the list

im trying to pick some of the rookie playbooks up.. of course the broncos one is von miller so it aint cheap.. but omg they look so good (mind u havent seen one in hand)

Just picked a a few Rams spots in Als breaks - Anyone had any luck over there lately ?

No luck lately but haven't purchased a lot. Just a few different Raider breaks.
Didn't get anything from the two box Absolute. Might get the Raiders in that again when Al lists another.

Finally Scanned the results...

From Al's Break

/99, /99, /49, /299
/-,/-

/250,-, /250
/999, /30, /999

Now for some PC Pick-ups Well the start of my pc

Hillman Gridion Kings /49
Decker is Red Parrallel
Hillman On card Auto
Tebow Non Refractor
Von-Miller /999
Tebow Potential /999

Thanks for looking guys

See Al did a few breaks yesterday but didn't update the video list - you can get to them through his youtube channel though... I only had one share in Platinum, so not much beside base... Someone on here got a nice redemption I think they'll be happy with though....