Al Box Breaks Group

Apart from our group break I had forgotten most of mine!! there is a Thomas Jones, Chiefs, Precision auto /99 I can't recall getting for one, plus a couple of Baseball autos too!! The 49ers Chrome auto is the only thing not in as far as I can see

Hopefully they'll all arrive in the next couple of days.... I reckon we should all post scans here if we can ?

No al's parcel for me today, but I did get the rest of my Crazy8 stuff, so I'm swimming in Chrome Rams, Eagles and Seahawks. Got a Russell Wilson SP which was nice...

horse and cart delivery takes a bit longer mate

Thanks for reminding me Neil!

I have been tracking an order I have from United States. Took 2 days to get from USA to here in Auckland. It has now been sitting in Auckland for 16 days now... a whole 1.5 hour drive to where I am!

OK guys crappy scan is here, just wanted to get them all on one piccie

All except Ravens and Chargers available

Bit of info - Hester is 73/199, Dickerson is 25/49
BP Helmet auto is un-numbered, Liuget is 210/299
Tyrod Taylor is un-numbered, Todman is 13/25
BP Gridiron Kings is 6/49, Thomas Jones is 38/99

Sweet, hopefully mine are not to far away. Al did email me my two redemption codes so I could get those redeemed and it looks like once again Panini has come through emailing me this morning that they have sent the Rudolph 2011 Contenders Auto I got in our group break (only redeemed it 9 days ago). Still no word from Topps though in regards to a Dwyane Allen redemption I f=got from Platinum I think it was.

Topps are shocking with their redemptions, no info available anywhere and only automated relpies to emails. I have a Brian Wilson auto from 2011 Triple threads that is almost if not over a year old. At lease Panini keep you posted with their blog.

Agree completely. I see a lot of people knocking Panini for their redemptions, but I personally have had no issues with them at all. In fact I have been pleasently surprised by their quick turnaround for most of mine. I like how they email also when the status of the redemption has changed like to inform when they have sent the card. Also when I was shorted a couple hits on one of their boxes they were pretty quick fixing that issue also.

Topps on the other hand has been shocking. I entered a redemption beginning of last year and it just vanished from being listed in my pending redemptions! I will be surprised if I ever see the Allen Platinum Rookie Auto at all to be honest. It takes long enough just to find where to redeem the Topps autos on their website!

The big companies are getting pretty bad with all the redemptions....to the point of how long can they keep getting away with it - they're just about a standard and not an exception now. If they advertise a specific hit rate, but then don't deliver that, it's pretty much false advertising. So not fulfilling any redemption is pretty bad.

I deal with Press Pass a lot on the NASCAR side and they leave these other guys for dead. Quite often they'll have the redemtion card already in hand when you sen the request in and they go out of their way to help you if you're shorted etc. I was shorted a hit from a NASCAR product and when I told them, not only did they send me a card, but a card they knew I'd want...

Maybe the big guys are just too big these days, too many sports and too many products to do it properly ?