Al Box Breaks Group

Congrats mate, but take a big deep breath before you decide to sell your collection (and I still want that Pierce No 1!!!)

I'm sure I we can work on a deal for the Pierce. When some of the other cards I am waiting on finally arrive I will get some scans together and see if anyone is interested in them. I won't be selling the whole collection because I know it won't be long before I will be getting that itch to bust some cards again (will still be collecting a couple non-sport sets anyway that me and my older son love). Will just see what "tradebait" I have currently I can sell off and maybe a narrow my collection cards down.

Picked up an AJ Jenkins 49ers auto from Al's Chrome break

Just saw that. Nice hit considering only one per box. One reason I am not a fan of Chrome - as well as the fact I am not overly keen on their look either especially the retro chrome.

Thanks, I'm not a huge fan of Chrome either but still nice to get something, will be available for trade or sale no doubt!!

Lol that's a lil annoying these are from about 2 months ago this is why I haven't broke since then not worth spending money and him not do his part and shipping them

Lol that's a lil annoying these are from about 2 months ago this is why I haven't broke since then not worth spending money and him not do his part and shipping them
I'm a bit the same mate, I've slowed on buying the breaks as well......just hope the redemptions he pulled for me don't expire !!!

Hmmm, I was never taken by this box break/share business from the start. Very hit and miss from what I've seen here. I'd prefer buying my own boxes, cherry picking from ebay or trading. Nothing beats busting packs so I've got another box on the way.

What non-sports are you after as I have a bit of stuff?, trying to narrow down my baseball too but its a slow process!! Still need that Pierce!!! there is a gaping hole in slot 1 of a card sleeve page where it should be

What non-sports are you after as I have a bit of stuff?, trying to narrow down my baseball too but its a slow process!! Still need that Pierce!!! there is a gaping hole in slot 1 of a card sleeve page where it should be

Don't worry that Pierce has your name all over it! Me and my son have been collecting The Big Bang Theory if you have any of those?

If it helps, Neil and I have been told by Al that he'll send all our stuff out the Monday after the OCT break.....he offered to send it this week but it didn't make a whole lot of sense to us for him to send two parcels a week apart.... So if you're in the OCT break, just ask him to make sure he adds in anything else he may be holding to your parcel....

Just watched the Inception FB box break on boxbreakings where I had the Niners.
From 7 cards in the box, I got a base, a rookie auto and a rookie patch auto woohoo!

Both main hits were Jenkins yeah, the base Vernon Davis. Bit weird to see the same player once in such a small card count box,
but Im not complaining!

Yes, saw that it was a jersey # but didn't realise you had it as I was watching with no sound - well done !

Guys, just a heads up, received my package from Al this morning with our group break stuff as well as some previous break items too. Will post pics later.

Guys, just a heads up, received my package from Al this morning with our group break stuff as well as some previous break items too. Will post pics later.

Good to hear, hopefully mine won't be far away.... Wonder what's in it ?? Can't remember!