A spectra gold patchy mailday!

Quality mailday! Love that spectra!

I think if the price point of spectra was lower these cards would be much hotter $$ wise as more would be busting it.

Quality mailday! Love that spectra!

I think if the price point of spectra was lower these cards would be much hotter $$ wise as more would be busting it.
Yeah it is a pricey product but seems to re ignited the Penny lovers out there as these cards have been through the roof, most expensive cards of his to hit the bay from this years products!

man you are killing me with all these Penny's....off to ebay i go LOL
I wish I could buy more but the high price point is definitely slowing me down!

The bling is the thing! Super low #d additions - both real nice patches of the Orlando uni too.
Thanks Skip, Love the patches very hard to find good Orlando ones so very happy!

2 penny autos, can't go wrong with that!! Super!
Thanks 2 more to the tally sees me at 215 Penny autos now!

Those are two quality cards man, the star patch is very nice indeed! Gotta be happy with those!
Thanks Nick yeah very happy indeed!

I'm BLIIIIIIINNNDDD!!

Awesome Spectra mate!
Funnily I was thinking the same thing that's why I gave that little smily fella the sunnies! As I said one of the best refractor finishes around I reckon.

Fark! SICK patches!!! Love them
Thanks I was inspired by all the sensational patches in one of the other threads so happy to have a couple more worthy additions!

I can easily understand your happiness because both cards look great

Thanks JP!

There have been quite a few sub-par patches in this product, this isn't one of them. Nice pick up!
Yeah mate I completely agree.. in both products for penny anyway! The Spectra Golds in the indelible ink cards have been quite boring and one of the primes in the innovation was just a single colour patch. Even the preferred silos most of them have been crap patches too only seen 3 of the primes 2 were crap and 1 was good not great odds!
Happy with these ones though just trying to be patient and wait for the better ones. The new plan is no more parallels just the high end good looking stuff... sick of spending 70 or 80 and being disappointed when it arrives!

Loving the designs of both, sik patch pieces and to top it off autographed! Love Penny he was a machine in the 90's. Fantastic adds to your PC mate.

Congrats for the pickups mate, that spectra card is sickkk !!!
Thanks mate!

Loving the designs of both, sik patch pieces and to top it off autographed! Love Penny he was a machine in the 90's. Fantastic adds to your PC mate.
Thanks I love both cards and what is great is the spectra is a nice big oncard auto!

spectra is awesome! love the patch bud!
Thanks Norm, Spectra is a great product and has really been commanding some big prices, but so glad I got that patch!

A couple fanastic cards there Ant! These are both beauties that i would love to add to my pc as well!

Great job buddy!!!
Thanks Aaron, As you know I have been pretty keen to get my hands on some nicer patches for the PC and these 2 make me very happy!