A bit of everything and a couple of big ones.

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
181   0   0
First up some highlights from my 93/94 UD breaks for a bit of fun.

I got lucky with 4 x Triple Doubles in 1 box. They fall 1:20 and a box has 36 packs
Jordan and Pippen were in the same box, I nearly sold this box actually as I already hit a bunch of Jordan base and subset cards.

Before I grabbed the UD boxes I picked up a PSA 10 base Jordan and a PSA 10 Kemp RC for my Rookie chase of favorite players.

One of our Aussie greats. Finally completed this rainbow, it has been a long time coming finding the Gold. Shane Heal stuff doesn't turn up too often.

Base/Gold/Platinum

Some more for the favorite players Rookie card chase.

03/04 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors /50

Diaw gave the Spurs some incredible years.

I've shown the MJ before, but the Penny is new. Picked it up off ebay and had it graded through COMC, I was expecting a 9, but man this is close to being a 9.5. I think the greening affected the surface grade. Still very happy to have this one.

And I grabbed this one at a good BIN price to add to the Aussie PC and Rookie PC.

One of UDs best designs.

Thanks for looking.

Nice mate - I think 93 94 UD has a special place in a lot of our member's NBA collecting histories. Nice rainbow and those 93 94 refractors are on of my favourite sets of all time. Nt sure what you mean about 'greening' though and how it affects the subgrades?

The 90s refractors are notorious for turning green. The MJ and Penny both have it. But nowhere near as bad as others I've seen.

I think bgs and psa hit the surface grade for this condition just like I've worked out any refractors with a refractor line get an 8 for surface.