3 Months worth of COMC mail!

Wow so much Kidd goodness congrats on hitting the 300th mark! Quality Worm and Shaq cards too awesome!
Solid mailday, 27 kidds autos!!​
wowsers, too many nice ones in that lot
wow mate that is a nice mailday!
holy cow...... thats a mailday and a half!!!
Glorious!!
Insane stuff! Too many goodies to mention but I do particularly love those Prizm Golds! Congrats

Thanks everyone for commenting

Love the shaqs, especially the immaculate. Congrats on hitting 300 kid autos in that big haul as that's a pretty big effort. The prizm rainbows is also a great accomplishment. How many prizm rainbows you got so far?

Insane stuff mate 300 Kidd autos is sensational and an amazing effort! Gotta say love the shaq additions too especially that metal universe Galaxy Love those cards!!

I really want to say how jealous i am of all those JKidd auto's you've got, but I will bite my tongue and say ...... nice work!!

Love the shaqs, especially the immaculate. Congrats on hitting 300 kid autos in that big haul as that's a pretty big effort. The prizm rainbows is also a great accomplishment. How many prizm rainbows you got so far?

Cheers buddy. Out of 65 12-13 Gold Prizms, I have 50 rainbows. Also have one from 13-14

Insane stuff mate 300 Kidd autos is sensational and an amazing effort! Gotta say love the shaq additions too especially that metal universe Galaxy Love those cards!!

They really don't make inserts like that anymore. So much creativity. It's unfortunate that 90% of the inserts are worthless these days.

love seeing the Kidd PC grow! and the prizm gold's always look great - regardless of what player!

The over flooding of Prizms the past couple years really does make you appreciate the 12-13 Golds!

Amazing mail day, 300 autos of the man himself JKidd is incredible ! keep up the solid work dude.

Thanks mate
That' a MAILDAY !!!! congratssssssssss
Thank you

So much Flawesslessness! Nice!

Thank you
OMG all those SHAQS also like the rodmans
Thank you, I guess you can say I couldn't help myself haha.

some really nice cards congrats

Thanks again JP
I really want to say how jealous i am of all those JKidd auto's you've got, but I will bite my tongue and say ...... nice work!!

Thanks mate, appreciate it