2024 Select Supremacy!

Whispers from my end:

Brownlow medal theme much like 2014-15 honours! Similar concepts but on 135pt board not to mention updated Brownlow galleries, multiple Brownlow winners, club honour rolls from 2015 onward.

Top end booklet be another quad signature monster card this time being four players with a premiership, Brownlow and norm Smith medal 🏅

Imagine a dusty, hird, diesel and Judd or bartel booklet!!!

Whispers from my end:

Brownlow medal theme much like 2014-15 honours! Similar concepts but on 135pt board not to mention updated Brownlow galleries, multiple Brownlow winners, club honour rolls from 2015 onward.

Top end booklet be another quad signature monster card this time being four players with a premiership, Brownlow and norm Smith medal 🏅

Imagine a dusty, hird, diesel and Judd or bartel booklet!!!

Also Simon Black has all 3.

All = chance of a monster quad signature booklet ... LETS GO !!!!!!
Lou = chance of a monster quad signature .. its sleep time for these box babys
:lol: love it
* this release is going to be fire, cant wait !

Feel free to post any rumours, sightings or whispers you have heard about Supremacy coming out this year!

The only hints I have seen relating to a possible 2024 Supremacy release is the picture below showing some booklets being signed!

What are your thoughts guys?

IMG_5870.jpeg
This should disavow anyone of the notion that cards are signed in a sterile environment

Did they even wipe down the table from the beer stains?

My thoughts? People are paying big bucks for products that are being signed in a what looks to be a pub with the cards sitting directly on the table. They probably moved the beers and the parmies out of shot just for the photo, lol.

This should disavow anyone of the notion that cards are signed in a sterile environment

Did they even wipe down the table from the beer stains?

My thoughts? People are paying big bucks for products that are being signed in a what looks to be a pub with the cards sitting directly on the table. They probably moved the beers and the parmies out of shot just for the photo, lol.

Wait till you hear how they are hand packed out! Kitchen table it is (or was) 😜!

Back
Top Bottom