2024 Select Brownlow Booklet Series!

Doing an ICL. Gone back to work but haven’t opened the 3 that arrived . My scc ones should arrive next couple of days. Will give my boys some too if they’re lucky . Then off to eBay to buy some. Can’t spend too much though , I assume another set on the way. From what I have seen these are pretty top notch. And I think a lot of collectors will get some of these too at a reasonable price.

Just don't understand these morons who bust and then flip at rock bottom prices. At least keep them above box prices for the first 48hrs ffs
They just see it dropping lower and lower and undercut everyone and that becomes the comp.

It's great for collectors and boxes might eventually drop again

With regard to value how will these go overtime. Being the first booklet set and a historical Brownlow set they should do quite well. Now if we want a regular booklet set what about an All Australian set with either signature and patch of playing guernsey or All Australian blazer. You could start by having a set with previous AA players from different yrs or players that were nominated on more than one occasion. There would be some massive names too.

Curious to see where the price range of these redemptions will settle. Can still redeem for an unsigned booklet correct?
Be interesting because the majority of players are not going to win. An unsigned booklet set would be a pretty cool set to complete . Team collectors will certainly be after them .

I don’t think people realise how the predictor works. Took me awhile to get my head around it as it wasn’t explained very well. Still worth a few hundred for the lesser players & teams.

Cooney available opened today 72/150. $300

Western bulldogs where you at for the only No.1 draft pick to win a Charlie ?