2024 Select Brownlow Booklet Series!

Cards look great no question about that , but huge miss theres no cut sigs could you image pulling a Bunton , Greeves etc For me a Colin Watson would of been huge. Heres a tip for Select old autograph books from the 30s 40s 50s go for a hell of alot less then your paying for a current day player jumper

Not the best, $180 each plus $15 express
IMG_5311.JPG
IMG_5315.JPG
IMG_5312.JPG
IMG_5316.JPG

Last edited:
I would have liked to see non sig ones but maybe add career stats or something in the signature place, that would still encourage me to chase a team set etc.

seeing some ripper cards around, many with awesome sigh's...
Not big on the Ablett the cross over of gee/suns just looks weird
Yeah, as a Carlton fan, having both Williams and Judd with mixed jerseys is slightly disappointing. They could have had double cards for dual medallists, perhaps. It would make for more trades.

Yep had that as well :cry: been auto-cancelling for over a year now. Exactly I have the same thing I ordered accessories and had no problem and even my footy stars instant win went through no problem. So guess something messed up with our accounts? maybe people with accounts with the same first and last name? but who knows with no response from Select just continue to guess :(

Screenshot_20240723_095115.png
They actually responded to me and I had a good giggle 😂

1721811940991.png

They actually responded to me and I had a good giggle 😂

1721811940991.png
Wow that's a response..... At least you were able to get a response which is a positive right? lol. "Account activity is not consistent with the standard collector" is interesting wording. I guess we need to review the 'Approved & Accredited Collecting Manual for Dummies' that defines what constitutes 'Standard Collector Activity' but in all seriousness I wish they could give a possible reason for the issues we face and a way to rectify account issues where more identification/verification can be submitted, etc. It could be a case of needing to purchase items more regularly through their website that doesn't involves new releases.

I must say the booklets do look amazing and would be nice to have a full set but for me at least that will be a long term project amongst many others lol

Back
Top Bottom