2024 Select Brownlow Booklet Series!

Wow, it actually said that? Select cancelled my Brilliance order but only said "customer" under the reason.
Yeah and you can see in the screenshots this happened twice. I actually raised it with select seeking an explanation and they closed my ticket without responding

Every time I have placed an order during a general sale through select I have had that same thing happen. Purchased item/s > Auto-cancelled > Reason: fraud. I have made several inquires/tickets and not once received a reply or response of any sort from Select and ended up giving up on future general sales. I recently tried to place some redemptions for 2024 footy stars, etc and four hours later same thing happened = My redemption orders were cancelled but with Reason: customer. If anyone has a more direct line for reaching Select customer service it would be greatly appreciated!

Well at least you all got it for a normal release. I got the damn fraud refund after buying an SCC membership when it was open. It was pending then cancelled. So annoyed cause I had ordered accessories earlier in the week no issues with the same payment/address

Yep had that as well been auto-cancelling for over a year now. Exactly I have the same thing I ordered accessories and had no problem and even my footy stars instant win went through no problem. So guess something messed up with our accounts? maybe people with accounts with the same first and last name? but who knows with no response from Select just continue to guess